Petzval_header_october_2014

Share your Worldwide Moment and Win! ended almost 3 years ago

Lomography is teaming up with Worldwide Moment for an exhibition of the same minute around the world!

photo by cinzinc

Worldwide Moment is all about capturing and sharing the same moment of your life. On November 11th, 2011 at 11:11am EST (that’s New York time!) people all over the world are going to snap their shutters to remember this exact moment in their lives with an image, Lomographers included!

Your mission:
Head over here to find the time for you to shoot in your local time zone.
Load up a camera and set a reminder.
At 11:11am NY time on 11/11/11 shoot where ever you are, whatever you’re doing!
Get that film processed and uploaded right to this page before November 28th 2011!

We will pick our favorite moments along with Worldwide Moment and the winners will get their images displayed in a Lomography Gallery Store Exhibition in the United States!

There is a one photo upload limit, snap wisely!

Prizes:

• Inclusion in the Lomography Gallery Store Worldwide Moment Exhibition in January 2012
  • 5 piggies to all the winners

Details:

• Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
  • Upload Limit: 1 photo
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (Title, camera, film, location & 3 tags – one being wwm11)
  • You MUST have a high resolution version of your image available if you are a winner

written by alexandrak

1. nadinadu

nadinadu

World War 1 ended on the 11th of november :D

2. odax

odax

The link doesn't seem to be working for me :\

3. freyfrey

freyfrey

that moment passed hours ago in australia. TOO LATE EPIC FAIL

4. tomkiddo

tomkiddo

today is my brother's birthday :)

5. welland

welland

Can it already be exposed and you just double it at 11.11?

6. odax

odax

@freyfrey : actually, I think everyone shoots when it's 11.11 in NY, not 11.11 in your own time zone. Meaning, that me being in NZ, I would shoot at 5.11am Saturday. Depending where you are in Aus, that would mean shooting somewhere between 12.11am and 3.11am on Saturday. So actually, the moment hasn't passed for you...

7. alexandrak

alexandrak

That is correct! 11:11 EST time! Get your shutters ready @odax and @freyfrey

8. alexandrak

alexandrak

@welland sure!

9. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

alexandrak: I want to remove my photo but I don't know how. Will you remove it?

10. cutebun

cutebun

Hmmm.. I guess my last night's shot was counted =P

11. nienyuhsieh

nienyuhsieh

um..... how can i upload my shoot in this entry??
  12. pinkpix

pinkpix

ahhh, too bad I saw this too late

13. falsedigital

falsedigital

My birthday is 11/11 :D

14. natalieerachel

natalieerachel

Soooo I think in Hawaii that would be at 6:11 haha I was actually up then!

15. plentyofpretty

plentyofpretty

Such a cute idea, now why didn't I think of snapping something at that moment?