Is everyone ready for another round? If your answer is yes, well then, better prepare to battle it out because this week’s showdown is about to start!
If you would agree, we are all a trigger-happy with our camera’s shutter button and would normally just click away with sheer abandon. But let me ask you, have you ever had a kind of experience where there’s just something spooky about the shot you took? – is it just some random dust that got in your frame? A lens flare maybe that shows a kind of white orb? Or possibly it’s indeed something that resides beyond our current dimension caught on your film?
If you have any shots that can allude to this sort of eerie and ominous atmosphere – enough to make us all spooked out, then we want to see them in this showdown!
- The Winner will be determined by our jury
- Prize(s): 1 showdown winner of 15 Piggies, the winner will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHome.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ‘Time for some Spookiness’ theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)