Lca_120_september_2014_header

Lomography Proudly Presents the Tori Amos Inspiration Competition Winners Announcement

Check out the winning photos from this year's most inspiring competition. Read on after the jump!

We asked for you to inspire us and boy did you deliver! The Tori Amos Inspiration Competition gathered over thousands of photo submissions. Chosen by Tori Amos herself, here are the winners of the Inspiration Competition!

GRAND PRIZE WINNERS:

Photo By: erdnusskeks
Photo By: goonies
Photo By: helloluiza
Photo By: kshen
Photo By: larahacefotos
Photo By: panelomo

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!

written by mmoya

1. jorgesato

jorgesato

wooow!! cool!!!! amazing selection!! congrats to all winners and runners up, yeah!!

2. francesco1

francesco1

congrats! Love the photos!

3. peropero

peropero

congrats to the winners!!

mmm... i dont wanna be the party pooper but oktopus' NY picture was taken with a Canon EOS 350 D and, according to google, that's a digital camera:

kinda sad to see this happening again here.

4. buckshot

buckshot

I'm a runner up for my London shot - YIPPEE!!! Thank you so much, LSI - I'm really looking forward to receiving the Tori Diana + CD. But seriously, congratulations to @jorgesato for winning the grand prize for London - great shot, man!

5. iaki

iaki

again digital cameras....for big competitions
    It´s very sad for all of us who participe in the rumble. And a lot of winners don´t have the complete information with the tag. I don´t like this situation.

6. saidseni

saidseni

No, not again...! And they wonder why we submit pictures without all the metadata - because we can still win! At least they are analog!

This is so sad, specially when the person wrote the name of the camera and there is no film info... is that so hard to see? And, please, don't say again that's because they were printed like the last time - print and write the metadata on the back, if you don't do that, what's the point?

Some other pictures look digital to me - when I check them at the lomohomes, they don't have ANY information...?!? ANY!

7. saidseni

saidseni

For those winners who won fairly and with great photos, my sincere congratulations! :)

8. saidseni

saidseni

9. sorrilha

sorrilha

shamefull...

10. laurasulilly

laurasulilly

First of all: soo many lovely shots and congrats to all the winners and runners-up! Well, I didn't take part myself , and I'm actually one of those more tolerant to the question of digital tweaking of images (contrast, satuiration, etc), but i also don't think a digital shot should win (again) at all- although it's a very beautiful shot. Also, if it's the case that there are so many winnes with no tags and stuff, does this mean we can all stop tagging our submissions according to the guidelines since it's not important anyways? I wouldn't mind because it would save us some work... ;)

11. chippo

chippo

totally agree with @saidseni & @peropero......C'MON PEOPLE!!!!!!...what happen?....otherwise really congrats to fairly winners & Runners up....awesome shoots...& of course thanx for chosen one of my stuff!!!!

12. chippo

chippo

I couldn't explain as clear as @laurasulilly...

13. vicuna

vicuna

congrats to the winners and runners up who respected the rules and submitted analogue shots! But like others, i think there are some digital photos here and it is too obvious to not be seen... how could the judges miss this detail???? Once again, even digital photos can be great, that's not the problem, but the rules are the rules!! This site and this kind of big competitions are said to be 100% analogue, so why are there digital pictures in there??????? This doesn't make sense on lomography.com......

14. vicuna

vicuna

and not talking about the missing meta-data for some shots, specially some of them looking digital... surprising, isn't it?

15. nadinadu

nadinadu

congrats to all the winners!!! wow! amazing shots there! so bummed i missed the competition because of a matter of hours! And totally agree with all the others! You should really make sure that no digital photos win! its really unfair to others!

16. strangelilgirl

strangelilgirl

I agree with the ridiculousness of people submitting digital here, despite whatever the photographer's intentions may have been. Meanwhile, this is an amazing gallery of winning shots in general, and I CANNOT BELIEVE that my boyfriend and I are BOTH runners up! This after me being a finalist for the "Make Your Prophecy" rumble!?...so many good things happening! Thank you, Lomo! You guys are always in my heart!

17. strangelilgirl

strangelilgirl

P.S. I just have to clarify: did Tori pick the runners up, too, or just the grand prize winners? I LOVE YOU TORI AND I'LL SEE YOU IN OAKLAND THIS DECEMBER!

18. adzfar

adzfar

Congratulations!

19. paper_doll

paper_doll

thanks lsi and thanks tori

20. jaybees80

jaybees80

I'm one of the runners up for philadelphia .... congratulation to all !!!!

21. icuresick

icuresick

Congratulations! and Thank you for selecting my photo as a finalist! Congratulations @grazie @b0rn2b1ush @xyron @panelomo @eastmoe @lawypop @blueskyandhardrock

22. grazie

grazie

Thank you so much LSI and Tori!!!
    Congratulations everyone!!Congratulations @b0rn2b1ush @icuresick @panelomo @lawypop @atria007 @chippo @neja

23. b0rn2b1ush

b0rn2b1ush

congratulations to all the winners. i'm happy to be included in the berlin list. thanks, LSI and tori! well done, @icuresick, @grazie, @atria007, @neja, @lawypop, @chippo!

24. boobert

boobert

Galing! congratulations @born2b1ush and @icuresick!

25. xyron

xyron

Thank you LSI and Tori! Big ups to all winners! Woot...

26. inkybrown

inkybrown

I'm sorry but I join those here disheartened that people who broke the rules were selected. As I asked before, did Tori see all the photos or were they pre-screened? No offense but some of these are not worth a second glance.

27. inkybrown

inkybrown

I think she used eeny meeny miney moe.

28. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

count me thrilled, I hope I filled in all my my meta data, oh I checked I did ok, nice, also I'm not digital for sure, rocking my 1 dollar uws

29. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

all yeah and of course congrats to all, there is a great variety of analog joy

30. megs79

megs79

I am so excited to be chosen as a runner up for Berlin. I LOVE HER! I am curious did she pick the runners up as well?

31. wonderdude

wonderdude

Yay to all the ethical winners! Perhaps LSI can tweak the website so that it's impossible to submit photos without the required metadata? There's that "Don't worry about any rules" stuff...but Lomo contests will continue to have credibility issues (in other words, they're a lot less fun) if LSI fails to honor/enforce the written expectations.

32. feelux

feelux

Congrats! Great photos!

33. quaisoir

quaisoir

CONGRATS!!!!

34. panelomo

panelomo

thanks - and congrats to all the winners! :)

35. pinkpix

pinkpix

woah, so many beautiful pictures. Congrats to you all!

36. geka

geka

Yeeeeeaaaah :-) You made my day! Just runner up, but ... anyway ... GREAT! The main winning photos are great! Love the Amsterdam, London, Rome photos! Most of the photos aren't just inspired of the cities, but are taken in the cities so I'm even more excited that I'm one of the runner's up for Philadelphia (with a photo taken in Münster). Can't wait to hold the Tori Diana in my hands. Congratulations to all the winners and runners up. @strangelilgirl: Now you need the 35mm back and the instant back... Then you can shoot 120 film, 35mm film and instant photos at the same time with the Tori cameras :D

37. mephisto19

mephisto19

THANKS! what a great selection! wow!

38. mephisto19

mephisto19

...and will we be contacted for our addresses? or shall we send an email to someone with all the information? to whom?

39. strangelilgirl

strangelilgirl

@geka now that is a great idea :D and big congratulations to you!

40. masha_njam

masha_njam

Thank you for selection and Congratulations to all the winners and runners up !!

41. frauspatzi

frauspatzi

Thank you, i´m happy;-) Congratulation to all the other Analogue-Winners!!!!

42. graham

graham

Hooray! Congratulations everyone! Nice work represented [:

43. stoonja

stoonja

Cool, thank you, congrats everyone !!!

44. icuresick

icuresick

Congratulations @strangelilgirl this rumble is really for you! :)

45. lawypop

lawypop

Wow! so many winners and congrats everyone!

46. buckshot

buckshot

@LSI: How do we claim our prizes? Please advise, and thanks again.

47. mczoum

mczoum

Happy that my photo is selected for Paris City, Thank you and congrats to all !

48. yarah

yarah

yeah!!! First time I won something!!! Thanks a lot!
    And I've got the same question as @buckshot

49. sebastianerras

sebastianerras

Congratz!!

50. robter

robter

congrats!!!

51. susielomovitz

susielomovitz

It's shameful that non tagged photos and digital stuff are being winners again... Really @lsi, we are a lot of people shooting amazing analoue photos and tagging, it's not necessary. @lomography

52. susielomovitz

susielomovitz

My point is that we are a lot of people doing beautiful analogue photo and tagging complete (and that's work!). It's not necessary to pick non-tagged photos...

53. naomac

naomac

Yay! runner up after having a disappointing day this is great.

54. kneehigh85

kneehigh85

There are some amazing winners here, with lovely analogue, well tagged photos - to those people, really well done.
    @LSI and @mmoya it is so disappointing that untagged photos and worse digital photos have been allowed to win such a huge competition on an Analogue photography site. They should not have even been looked at as contenders.

55. javihacefotos

javihacefotos

Some very beautiful photos! But again another scam in competitions... It is enough to choose winners with digital photos

56. maximalanders

maximalanders

at first I just want to say that I can´t believe that some digital pictures actually won! I mean there were enough beautiful analog pictures to win! so why guidelines like "not digitally enhanced or manipulated" good way to inspire people :( why is grand prize winner´s home "mcstar" missing? why have drewcila 21, desitafoya, gazza, actorsdiet and ramirezjl no tags ( or only locations) and only about 10 photos in their homes which look...very very clean...like uhm...digital?(even with date and time on them) I have no problem with digital photography and stuff like photoshop, but if these people win why don´t you just allow digital photos anyway? sorry if I do anyone here injustice but I´m very disappointed :( and last but not least: congrats to all the REAL winners who still love film photography!
  57. antibiotyx

antibiotyx

wow lots of winners, congrats guys. digital entries and untagged shots should've been disqualified!

58. sye

sye

congrats to all the winners!!!

y gracias!!!! ;)

59. msnicks

msnicks

WHOOP! I'm actually a runner up! Congratulations to all the winners, some fantastic shots there. I have the same question as @mephisto19 do we need to contact anyone? Or will you contact us?

60. pepper-b

pepper-b

Amazing photos!!! Congrats!!!

61. the_luxemburger

the_luxemburger

yeeaaaahhhhhh Thx :) and congrats 2 all the other winners :)

62. lighttomysoul

lighttomysoul

what many others have already said: terribly sad to see more than one digital photo in here. @desitafoya and @gazzar 's pictures look utterly suspicious even at first glance, there is not a single meta data added in the home AND there's only 5 and 8 pictures in each their homes - which honestly feels quite offensive since i'm sure there were some other great submissions from those cities which were ANALOGUE and worthy of the prize.

I think @lomography @LSI should check through all these entries again, see if there's any fakes (which there clearly seems to be) AND at the very LEAST revoke those prices from the winners! it's basically a theft from the other contributors and a big shame and mockery to anyone who entered. so yeah, at least revoke all the winners that are digital and then maybe pick some new winners AND MAKE SURE THEY'RE NOT DIGITAL.

soon someone will just go on google and search for pictures from a City rumble and just upload that since clearly you can win things that way - since no one is checking the authenticity.

aside from that, congrats to all winners who won fair and square! some really nice pics up there :)

63. veato

veato

I didn't enter the competition so it's not about that but after scrutinising some of the winners and runners-up here I'm thinking we all might as well bin our film and just go digital. Hell I can use Instagram and my Pentax K5 has cross processing, vintage and toy camera modes. Who needs lomo!

(Of course I'm being completely sarcastic and cannot believe these digital pics got through. What the hell LSI??)

64. -alia-

-alia-

Yeahhh, shake it!
    Many thanks to Tori Amos and congrats to the winners, the fair ones. Big mess with those fake shots...
    (btw @lsi my link is broken, again, shall I change my username?)

65. shoujoai

shoujoai

*snif* didn't make it, but I have to say that I didn't have any great pictures of these cities... congrats to all those who did it! Great choice! (of course, it should be checked for digital or not)

66. paper_doll

paper_doll

same question as @buckshot: how do we claim our prizes? :)

67. has

has

congrats!!!!!!

68. natalieerachel

natalieerachel

These photos are so amazing, my jaw dropped when I saw some of them! Thanks LSI :)

69. natalieerachel

natalieerachel

WAIT! I get a Diana??? :D

70. nicx

nicx

OMG i can't beleive i got a runner up slot!!!!! Thanks so much LSI and see you in November Tori in Johannesburg!

71. nicx

nicx

Congrats to all the other winners! And the same question as @buckshot.
    LSI you have made my day

72. atria007

atria007

wowww congrats to all and thanks too...8)

73. takezzo

takezzo

these are some wicked pictures... congrats to all :)

74. jaybees80

jaybees80

Same question for the prizes, because I will move to a new city after 18 october.... Did you contact us after sending the prizes?

75. jaybees80

jaybees80

sorry before sending

76. magos

magos

...some really nice pics ! Congrats to all ANALOG-WINNERS ;-) but what the f... with this digital modified ones ? GRAND PRIZE WINNERS beyond any requirements ? According to "TALK TALK" I'd liek to say : ....A feeling that we share It's a shame !
  77. buckshot

buckshot

With regard to the LSI judges ignoring their own competition rules, Tori herself might say, "This is not really happening. You bet your life it is."

78. philippa

philippa

Wow very nice contributions I am also very happy to have gotten one of the runner up slots for Berlin, it's very rewarding and especially uplifting today. Congrats to all the other fair winners who did not cheat....It's really sad to see that happening, esepcially because it is so obvious..!!
    I'd also like to know how we claim our prices -- can't wait to get my first Diana, have been thinking about getting one for a while but stuck to my lovely Holga.
    Thanks a lot!

79. adi_totp

adi_totp

CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!!

80. eastmoe

eastmoe

congrats to all winner..awesome pic..for the digital pic issue i think LSI should take it seriously...lomo on yaw.

81. megustastu

megustastu

Wow thank you! I m really happy. Good news after few hard weeks

82. cruzron

cruzron

@everyone - Hiya guys! We're sorry about what happened with some of the winners. We're looking into what happened and rest assured we'll make it right :)

83. yarah

yarah

@cruzon thanks :) And how can we claim our prize?

84. mephisto19

mephisto19

@cruzron thanks for that!

85. panjihardjakaprabon

panjihardjakaprabon

congratulation everybody :)))) and thank u LSI

86. webo29

webo29

perhaps it should me made clearer for everyone what is and what isn't allowed, that way there will be no misunderstandings...

87. cruzron

cruzron

@yarah - we will sort this over first, then we will contact the winners

88. chas52

Wow, Can't believe I got a runners up spot in the Amsterdam section, well done to everyone, a great selection of photo's
  89. aalper

aalper

I am proud to be a Runner-Up!

90. scootiepye

scootiepye

Suggestion! -----> make a meta tag data script to check for digital shots - and double check winners manually - gratz to all winner ^^ dissappointed to see digital images listed as winners :(

91. lomoculture

lomoculture

THANKSsssssssssss! !!!
    Great selection !!!
    CONGRATS!!!

92. lomoculture

lomoculture

THANKSsssssssssss! !!!
    Great selection !!!
    CONGRATS!!!

93. warning

warning

wow how many people!!!. Great selection indeed. Congratulations!.

94. kylewis

kylewis

I didn't enter this but congrats are due to those that followed the rules, you know who you are.

95. mloo

mloo

Congrats all! :)

96. devrimarie

devrimarie

Oh, wow, such wonderful photos! Congratulations, everyone! I am honored to represent Los Angeles...... Thank you so much!
    -Devri

97. pan_dre

pan_dre

@All We are really sorry to see that some digital pictures sneeked into the winners selections. Be sure that will be looking into all of this today and that we will update you here as soon as possible. Sorry again, we really hate to see this happen!

98. elvismartinezsmith

elvismartinezsmith

thaaaaaaanks LSI and congrats to all!! (except cheaters of course booooooooh^^)

99. mephisto19

mephisto19

thanks @pan_dre for the statement! i am sure you will find a good solution and keep the analogue love

100. welland

welland

Apart from the naughty (3-4 people) well done to everyone else. Im sure Lomogs will sort it and not only remove them from the comp but write to Father Christmas and make sure they are on his naughty list! The Analogue shots on here are awesome though. Well done gang

Analogue 1 - Digital 0

101. welland

welland

There are at least 4 digital shots in here! including it seems the winner for chigago @drewcila21 look at the lomohome! about 8 photos and some even have the digital date/time stamp!!!

102. welland

welland

103. pan_dre

pan_dre

Following up on this issue, the problem was that the winner list this post is based on was an internal post that we received from Tori Amos that was not approved for publishing yet. For the obvious reason that it was not checked for potential digital photos among the winners. We are really sorry for this and will post an update here as soon as everything is sorted out!

104. pan_dre

pan_dre

Please note that we removed all digital photos from the selection, as they were violating our competition guidelines. We will update you with the final winners here soon!

105. mgeorgiavaldes

mgeorgiavaldes

bummed that digital photos won and some didnt have the proper tags but congrats anyways.

106. welland

welland

Great work @pan_dre

107. pan_dre

pan_dre

@mgeorgiavaldes Be sure that we are sorting this out!

108. b0rn2b1ush

b0rn2b1ush

some links to the pages of winners aren't working too

109. cruzron

cruzron

@b0rn2b1ush - which ones?

110. b0rn2b1ush

b0rn2b1ush

@cruzron: the berlin winner's page for example. when i click on the user name below the photo, the page that loads has a message that basically says: "oops... this page does not exist..." i don't know if i'm just having a really bad connection now that the page won't load, but let me know. maybe it's a problem with my connection if no one else has experienced this problem. thanks!

111. cruzron

cruzron

@b0rn2b1ush - styler's name was just missing a '0'. added it now and it works! :)

112. b0rn2b1ush

b0rn2b1ush

there it is... it works. thanks, @cruzron

113. -alia-

-alia-

@cruzron: can you fix mine please?

114. pan_dre

pan_dre

@All We updated the winner list with the now official all analogue winners. You know how dedicated we are towards analogue photography, so we hate to see something like happen as much as you do! A big SORRY for that and an even bigger CONGRATS to the rightfull winners!

115. pan_dre

pan_dre

116. mgeorgiavaldes

mgeorgiavaldes

oh thank you so much! :)

117. sprofishgel

sprofishgel

Congrats everybody ! Great pics, really.

118. buckshot

buckshot

Don't wish to start the witch hunt all over again, but I'm highly skeptical about this one (for Los Angeles), and believe it deserves closer scrutiny: http://www.lomograph(…)os/13875391

119. mephisto19

mephisto19

@pan_dre ...will we be contacted or do we have to send an email to someone?

120. tskotcher

tskotcher

@All Winners - You will be contacted soon for your mailing information. Thank you!

121. gazzar

I think the problem with digital entries arose due to non-regular "lomographers" not understanding the whole analogue ethos of the site. The competition was well publicised on Tori's website which would probably explain why there are people who've only uploaded 5 or 8 shots, namely just to enter the competition. There's then the conflict between the Tori fans, who would consider it an absolute honour to have their photograph included in the tour programme and/or win autographed merchandise (part of the prize), and the lomographers who's primary aims are probably to win the Diana camera have their work acknowledged. I'm not sure how many die-hard Tori fans would have already been registered and actively uploading images prior to the competition. I, for one, was unaware of the lomography site before the competition was listed on Tori's website. Anyhow, I can take some consolation from knowing that my image was originally thought to be decent enough to have been listed as one of the Chicago runners-up.
  122. holgajen

holgajen

Wow, after reading through all of the comments (and being thoroughly confused as to how I won when I didn't see my photo on here a few days ago) I am happy to see that this was looked into and that the non-lomo photos were removed. I am honoured to be chosen as the Chicago winner - I am a huge Tori fan and dedicated Holga/film user. Thank you Tori and Lomography :)

123. robotmonkey1996

robotmonkey1996

digitals... this is sad. this is like a slap in my face. i tried hard for this rumble, went all over LA by big blue bus, and some fags just copy paste some photos offa google. i hope the digitals got removed.

124. aalper

aalper

Congratulations again to all the Winners and Runner Ups. If any of you are attending the Atlanta show shoot me a message. We can meet up and take pictures of each other with our Tori Dianas! Yes, I am that much of a nerd.

125. grad

grad

Congrats to all!

126. devrimarie

devrimarie

The big blue bus does not go all over LA, only about a 1/20 of it.

127. analogeyes

analogeyes

Super excited to have won a runner up spot for Philadelphia, thanks Tori and Lomo. BIG props to @street_smile and @artvandelay for ACTUALLY submitting photos of PHILLY! Your true winners. The others were clearly not and shouldn't have been in the category, read the stuff in the background (we dont have our street signs in french or russian) or the metadata if it exists. also kinda bummed out so much digital garbage ended up in the mix. oh well. at least I got a new toy out of it! hurray! congrats to everyone who played by the rules!

128. alexandrak

alexandrak

@analogeyes The photos didn't need to be in the cities, just inspired by them :)

129. catx

catx

SO CHUFFED! Never win anything me :D

130. flyaway

flyaway

Wow this is such a pleasant surprise!! Congrats everyone, awesome pictures here! Congrats @jorgesato @lawypop

131. mafiosa

mafiosa

Awesome photos! Congrats to all the winners.

132. street_smile

street_smile

Yay it's nice to be a runner-up for Philly =D Congrats to everyone for some amazing photos

133. geka

geka

btw: does the Tori Diana F+ set include the Wide Angle and Close up Lens set? (as mentioned on Tori Amos' website)

134. stuckintraffic

stuckintraffic

Wow, lovely photos! Congrats everyone and thank you so much!!!

135. adrienne-is

adrienne-is

OMG!!!! I haven't been here in ages and I just got an email saying I'd won a prize for a contest!!! LOMOGRAPHY and Tori Amos -- thank you. I'm simply smitten Tori liked one of my shots and oooooo I can't wait for my goodies. Happiest girl in the world. Congrats to everyone!!!

136. jennysparkle

jennysparkle

How excited am I!!!!! I won a camera!!! what fantastic news!!!! Many thanks to all at lomo and many congrats to all who won lovely treats!!! Great news! x

137. jennysparkle

jennysparkle

138. goonies

goonies

non ci credooooooo ho vintooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

139. izaiza

izaiza

OMG!!!!!!!! I'm so so so happy!!!!! Thanks LOMO to be part of in my life!!!!!

140. 12_12

12_12

YEAH!!! I won!! THANKS SO MUCH!! And congratulations to all the others!!!! :D

141. meryl

meryl

wow, so nice photos. admire!! :)

142. grazie

grazie

@mmoya was just wondering if the winners and runner ups were contacted already coz I haven't received any email yet fro LSI. thanks and have a nice Friday!

143. mmoya

mmoya

@grazie I have contacted everyone already for their mailing information. If you didn't receive it, please PM me your information. Thank you!

144. itsdebraanne

itsdebraanne

wow that's aewsome!!

145. mcrstar

mcrstar

Sorry, but whether we should get medal for winning? Just interesting. I love the medals :)

146. inkybrown

inkybrown

"I'm not sure how many die-hard Tori fans would have already been registered and actively uploading images prior to the competition." I am one of those. I bought a Diana Mini and took lots of photos before this competition, mainly in preparation for it. Then I spent a whole week working about 7 hours a day to create photoshoots representing each city of the contest. I used felt and toys and miniature pianos because I am a huge Tori fan and I play the piano. I truly became inspired by the contest and it made me a Lomographer. I got an Oktomat, I still use my Diana Mini... I worked really hard on the contest and just hoped Tori might enjoy some of my shots as they related to her music. But mainly I just wanted to win the Tori camera package, because I would love a Diana and most of all the autographed CD and the beautiful packaging etc... But I cannot afford to buy it. So I am disappointed that I was not a winner. That said, if any of the winners already has this Tori camera or does not want theirs, please let me know. :)

147. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

ha, no way inky, I heart tori... all the way back to 94 when i enjoyed my first concert

148. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

149. buckshot

buckshot

@mmoya Have the prizes been shipped yet? Any idea of expected delivery date? The expectation is mounting... :-)

150. geka

geka

Same question here :-)

151. mmoya

mmoya

@buckshot and geka - Everyone's mailing information has been sent Tori Amos's team already. We hope to have everything shipped out before November. Thank you!

152. buckshot

buckshot

@mmoya: OK, sounds good - Thank you!

153. natalieerachel

natalieerachel

Ahhh I'm excited for my camera, I want it to come in already!!

154. msnicks

msnicks

Anyone received theirs yet? Too excited!!

155. msnicks

msnicks

Anyone received theirs yet? Too excited!!

156. jaybees80

jaybees80

not received for the moment

157. jorgesato

jorgesato

nope. I was wondering if they were already shipped.

158. geka

geka

Same here ... @mmoya any news?

159. sophiecorto

sophiecorto

Not received for the moment.
  160. alexandrak

alexandrak

The US ones should be heading out today but all of the others have had their shipment requests sent to the closest countries :) (also, it takes a bit of work to get 100 people to respond to emails!)

161. natalieerachel

natalieerachel

@alexandrak What state are they shipping from? :O

162. nicx

nicx

@alexandrak does this mean camera's coming to other continents(Africa in particular) have not been shipped yet?

163. alexandrak

alexandrak

@natalieerachel - New York

164. megs79

megs79

I got mine today, but just got the camera-if you are a runner up aren't we supposed to get a copy of the album too?

165. megs79

megs79

@alexandrak- is the album being shipped seperately from the camera?

166. megs79

megs79

@alexandrak- is the album being shipped seperately from the camera?

167. mmoya

mmoya

@megs79 - Yes, the album and the camera were shipped separately. Thank you!

168. devrimarie

devrimarie

got it, sooooo lovely, thank you!

169. rikasnowfall

Wow, I just got the camera. It's amazing!!! Thank you so much. :)
  170. jaybees80

jaybees80

not received in France for the moment!!! it's too long....

171. msnicks

msnicks

Ditto UK :( Think the postman is fed up of me hassling him now. Way too impatient to get snapping :)

172. geka

geka

Same here, Germany...

173. street_smile

street_smile

...waiting in Australia =)

174. catx

catx

still waiting in UK :(

175. natalieerachel

natalieerachel

Still waiting in Hawaii D:

176. b0rn2b1ush

b0rn2b1ush

i don't have my camera yet... in singapore! :(

177. buckshot

buckshot

OK, so the joy I felt when this winners list was published — FIFTY-TWO DAYS AGO!!! — is definitely beginning to wear off. Any chance we'll receive the promised goodies before Christmas...?

178. jorgesato

jorgesato

same in Brazil :(

179. msnicks

msnicks

@mmoya do you know what's happening with the cameras going to international addresses? It looks like there's a lot of us anxiously watching the post...

180. nicx

nicx

still waiting in Jozi

181. nicx

nicx

still waiting in Jozi

182. jennysparkle

jennysparkle

Hello people! I haven't had anything in Manchester! At least I know it hasn't got lost in the post! Fingers crossed! x

183. larahacefotos

larahacefotos

not received in Spain for the moment!!!

184. mcrstar

mcrstar

Stil waiting in MOTHEЯ ЯUSSIA!

185. megustastu

megustastu

@larahacefotos me neither

186. buckshot

buckshot

@mmoya @alexandrak I would really appreciate knowing when to expect delivery in the UK as I changed address last weekend and would need to make arrangements to ensure I can receive the camera/CD when they arrive. Please advise! Many thanks in advance.

187. artvandelay

artvandelay

i got the camera over a week ago but i'm still waiting on the cd :P

188. philippa

philippa

I am also still anxiously waiting in Berlin! I would so need it before my christmas break to take beautiful pictures of Bratislava and Budapest..!

189. philippa

philippa

190. holgajen

holgajen

I received the camera, but nothing else included in the 'grand prize' list - and just yesterday a friend who went to a Tori concert informed me that my photo was not printed in the tour book like it should have been. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the way this contest was handled.

191. philippa

philippa

holgajen, where do you live that you already got the camera? It does sound very disappointing, though! I hope I will at least get the camera,.. /:

192. holgajen

holgajen

Oh I'm in Canada so that's probably why it got here faster, but still if they sent them all out, international should have them by now too, or at least very soon, because I got it at least two weeks ago now.

193. msnicks

msnicks

It would be really useful just to know what was happening, have they been sent? Are they due to be sent soon? Are they likey to arrive before Christmas? It's been two months since this announcement and whilst I'm very grateful, it is getting frustrating not knowing what's happening. I will be heading back to my parents for Christmas shortly and it would be great if I had the camera to take with me for Christmas photos.

194. mmoya

mmoya

@all - The winners from the US and Canada have received their Tori Cameras already. The CDs will be on its way soon. I am waiting for confirmation from our team in Europe regarding the rest of the cameras shipment. Please sit tight and I rest assure that you will receive your cameras soon. Thank you for your understanding!

195. philippa

philippa

Thanks for the update, I rly hope the package will get here soon!!

196. jorgesato

jorgesato

cool @mmoya!! but pleaseee don't forget there's a grand prize to be shipped to brazil as well :)
    really thanks.

197. msnicks

msnicks

Thank you @mmoya much appreciated!

198. b0rn2b1ush

b0rn2b1ush

@mmoya: hope we do get the camera and cd soon as the last time you sent a note to me i was informed the prizes will be shipped out by end of october. it's december and no note has been sent as to why the shipment to singapore (where i am) and the rest of the countries where winners are still waiting as well has been delayed.

199. catx

catx

Starting to think it will never arrive :(

200. jennysparkle

jennysparkle

Lets keep our fingers crossed then! x

201. philippa

philippa

I finally got the camera set today here in Berlin!! So I am sure the rest of you will get your prizes i nthe next days, too!

202. pan_dre

pan_dre

All European winners should have their prizes by the end of this week. Sorry again for the big delay!

203. daforl

daforl

got mine today. hihi, nice (specially the lenses)

204. jorgesato

jorgesato

fingers crossed to be shipped to Brazil soon :)

205. jaybees80

jaybees80

still not received in france

206. msnicks

msnicks

207. foulland

foulland

I got it five minutes ago (Innsbruck, Austria), hallelujah! Thank you very much. The Live in Moscow CD is missing however. Oh, well ... still happy!
  208. jaybees80

jaybees80

received mine today in France. Really surprise , because the version it's different of the version in Tori's website ( no cd from russia with love & no photo taken by her) but it's a good gift !!! Thanks

209. yarah

yarah

yeah!!! received mine today!!! Looks great (but also missing the cd and photo). Anyway Thanks a lot, I love it!

210. geka

geka

Mine arrived, too. It's soooo beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you :-) It was worth the wait! Love the camera, the lenses, the flash. Can't wait to feed the camera with some film, while listening to "Scarlet's Walk" - my favourite album from Tori Amos. I guess the "Night of the hunters" CD ist shipped separately from the camera as no one received it yet.

211. jennysparkle

jennysparkle

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got the camera!!!!!! So Excited!!!! Thank you! How wonderful x

212. larahacefotos

larahacefotos

:) :) :) :) :) received mine today!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

213. larahacefotos

larahacefotos

but not the "Tori Amos’ brand new ‘Night of Hunters’ album" :( :( :( :(

214. buckshot

buckshot

Got mine today, but have not unpacked it - am putting it under the christmas tree until the 25th so that I have something to look forward to. Thank you Tori and Lomo - and a merry christmas to all!

215. catx

catx

Got it!! well chuffed :D

216. ambre

ambre

Just to give you an update, have not received prize in Australia yet.
  217. naomac

naomac

Just come home too see my prize has arrived thank-you, nice xmas present.

218. street_smile

street_smile

Wow I received the camera a week before Christmas, (in Australia)=D

219. jorgesato

jorgesato

omg still waiting...

220. ambre

ambre

Success! It has arrived in Melbourne. Thanks heaps!! It's so pretty!! Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!
  221. mczoum

mczoum

Me too, still waiting in Paris !

222. menymosca

menymosca

i`m still waiting too... :(

223. mczoum

mczoum

It's ok, I just talked to the janitor and he gave me a receipt from the Poste . Thank you LSI and
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and to Tori Amos for being part of this wonderful experience..

224. jaybees80

jaybees80

received the album today!

225. geka

geka

Still haven't received the album...

226. mephisto19

mephisto19

THE ALBUM IS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! <3

227. jaybees80

jaybees80

@ mephisto 19 , Tori is a goddess of music , a sort of queen of lullaby ;o)

228. jorgesato

jorgesato

the album arrived, yeaaah!!
    now, waiting for the camera.

229. msnicks

msnicks

got the camera over a month ago now, still no album though :(

230. geka

geka

Got the album today... Music on, world off :-)

231. street_smile

street_smile

Got the album yesterday haha

232. menymosca

menymosca

The camera and cd come separated?? just got the cd....but no camera :s

233. menymosca

menymosca

Why i'm still waiting for my camera?? This is so unfare :((((((

234. mmoya

mmoya

@menymosca - I just emailed my contact in Europe to follow up. I'm so sorry for the delay. You'll be definitely getting your camera soon.

235. menymosca

menymosca

:)) thanks a lot! i`ll be looking forward for some news..

236. goldie

goldie

HI THERE, WHATS UP WITH THIS CONTEST? APX. 6 MONTHS AFTER THE CONTEST, IM STILL MISSING THE SOME OF THE PRIZES AND SOME OF THE PROMISED STUFF HAVE NEVER BEEN DONE. THERE HAVE BEEN THE "USUAL" EMAIL BACK AN FORTH, BUT NOTHING NEVER HAPPENDED. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME SOME OF THE DETAILS....

MISSING:
    ◦Their winning photo and credit in the official ‘Night of Hunters’ tour book
    ◦Their winning image on the Tori Amos website and Facebook page leading up to the city stop
    ◦A personally signed copy of the tour book
    ◦Tori Amos’ brand new ‘Night of Hunters’ album
    ◦Tori Amos ‘Night of Hunters’ Tour T-Shirt
    RECIEVED:
    ◦TORI Limited Edition Diana F+ camera

THANKS, AND MORE
    GOLDIE

237. menymosca

menymosca

@goldie at least you got the camera... i`ve just received a cd :(

238. gelibee

gelibee

Hi Guys! For those of you who are still waiting for your prizes, please keep the analogue spirit alive by patiently waiting with us :) The team is communicating with Tori's team and your packages will be sent out soon! If you need more help, do not hesitate to send me a message. Cheers!

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: 日本語.