We’ve teamed up with the creators of ‘Have you seen Bob?’ to bring you a fun new competition! Download your very own Bob and shoot him in some crazy locations over the next month for a chance to win Piggy points and your very own ‘Have you seen Bob?’ T-Shirt!
‘Have you seen Bob?’ is a worldwide photographic project in which people snap a little cardboard man (Bob) in all manner of locations – Many Lomographers have already been involved in the project and now we want to encourage you to take part too! All you have to do is download your very own Bob from http://www.haveyouseenbob.co.uk/bob/ and take some analogue snaps of him – We’ve got 10 Piggy Points for the person who’s Bob photo we like most and 5 Piggies for 2 competition runners-up – Plus, the ‘Have you seen Bob’ team will send a ‘Have you seen Bob?’ T-Shirt to each of the winners! We can’t wait to see all the cool places Bob turns up over the next month!
Read our interview with Richard Legg and Jacob Woods-Maher, the creators of ‘Have you seen Bob?’
Check out the ‘Have you seen Bob?’ Facebook Page
- Prize(s): 1 winner of 10 Piggies and 2 winners of 5 Piggies.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please only submit photos of Bob!
- Upload Limit: 5 photos
- Deadline: October 7, 2011
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)