Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Lomography Lookbook Rumble ended over 2 years ago

Are you prancing about on Lookbook? Or want to show off your new threads to the community? Join the Lomography Lookbook Rumble today and show your fashionable side!

Photo by jcgepte

Some of you guys might not be so much into shooting models but we know the community enough to know that you like shooting yourselves! So for this time around, why not be the model yourself? Inspired by the Lookbook phenomenon, we want you guys to take photos of yourself showcasing your best getups.

Extra points will be added if you add info on your fit, just like Lookbook. Whether they’re designer brands or vintage finds, we want to know. Good luck!

Details:

• Prize(s): 1 winner of 15 Piggies and 3 winners of 5 Piggies.
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our lookbook theme.
  • Upload Limit: 10 photos
  • Deadline: September 30, 2011
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

written by cruzron

1. nadinadu

nadinadu

can it be of our friends instead of ourselves? i dont like going behind the camera lens too much myself...

2. ali55

ali55

This is right up my alley :D

3. cruzron

cruzron

@nadinadu - it would be too similar with our other contest, the fashion fashionista rumble. you can submit photos of your friends there!

4. dearjme

dearjme

I love lookbook!

5. wil6ka

wil6ka

I would like to be the girl on the top - just sayin'....

6. paytenpurdy

paytenpurdy

perfect! i LOVE taking photos of myself! and my bathroom poses will SLAUGHTER all other self-portraits. yay!

7. mafiosa

mafiosa

I vote for @ali55

8. biancavdam

biancavdam

I love this rumble! Yaaaay!

9. laurasulilly

laurasulilly

Accidently submitted a wrong picture again (it's not that bad, though- I wanted to submit my handmade print but instead I submitted the negative scan, but it's the same picture essentially), HOWEVER, like many others before me I'm really wondering why we can't take back pictures once they are submitted? Like you can delete your pictures from Flickr- groups, too...?

10. natalieerachel

natalieerachel

Crap....I submitted the fashionista photos to this rumble and the lookbook ones to the fashionista rumble......

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Italiano & Français.