The city of Seoul is holding a Seoul travel photo contest in the hopes of obtaining outstanding photos from both in and out of the country and will utilize them to actively promote Seoul as a vibrant global tourist attraction. Therefore we encourage your participation with your experimental and creative analogue shots. Submit it now and win Piggies!
Seoul connects with 287km length of subway lines, 93% Mobile phone use and 94% Internet penetration! Everything runs very fast in ultra-modern way over breathtaking Han River. Visitors who have been to Korea remember ‘빨리 빨리’ meaning ‘quickly quickly’. Seoul citizens tent to be urgent or pressing but this is also their other expressions of energy and passion!
We want to see your analogue shot taking a moment of SPEED around you! Share us your speedy pictures here for future Lomowall exhibition. Your submitted shots will be exhibited as special ‘Lomowall’ artwork at Mount.Nam from September 30 to October 16, 2011.
This Seoul photo contest is made up of total 3 stages. Next stage will follow up on 10th of August. 3 winners of these each 3 stages will be announced on September 14, 2011.
Prize: 50 Piggy points for 3 winners
- Sort through your photos and pick the best ones thoroughly and thoughtfully.
- Upload Limit: 10 Photos
- Film/Camera Type: any kind of film / analogue camera – standard 35mm or 120 format preferred, not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: submissions must be at least 1220px in either width or height, larger dimensions are welcome
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & ‘Seoul’ tags)
- No visible borders or watermarks, etc.
All photos deserving of merit will be included in the future ‘Lomography City Guide Seoul’ upon publication. Plus, your Seoul-related location articles are always welcome! We need your great photos of Seoul for City Guide Seoul! Please see details
Seoul welcomes YOU