Black_friday_en

Lomography Rodeo: Roundup Your Best Texas Shots! ended over 3 years ago

Austin has been selected as the next location for a Lomography Gallery Store. Now is the time to insert your magic into its soon to be legendary space. The best photos will end up on the gallery store LomoWall!

Folks, the time has arrived for Texas. Austin is a unique spot in this grand state and Lomography is ready to put their big colorful fingerprint on the city. Is Texas ready for the magic? We think so. We are doing a Lomography roundup. If you have been through the great state of Texas and have some magical images you have taken away, or if you live there and catalog its awesomeness on the regular, it’s time to submit. We want the Texas traditions and the other side of the wild west. Send us your steers, windmills, wide open ranches and cowpokes. Show us a different side of the “everything is bigger” state. Surprise us with towering buildings, forgotten bridges, tubing trips, and late night dance halls.

How To Play The Game

This is open to all. Whether you are digging through past images from a vacation or you live here and are ready to step outside with an inspired purpose. Send in your prized pictures and earn yourself some bragging rights. The Austin Gallery Store’s LomoWall is in your hands. Just how colorful is Texas? Show us what you’ve got! Every Lomographer who has photos chosen for the lomowall will get 5 piggy points credited to their account!

Yehaw!

The rules

• Sort through your photos and pick the best ones thoroughly and thoughtfully.

• Film/Camera Type: any kind of film / analogue camera can be used but standard 35mm or 120 format are preferred. (nothing should be digitally enhanced or manipulated.)

• Minimum Photo Dimensions: submissions must be at least 1220px in either width or height, larger dimensions are welcome

• No visible borders or watermarks, etc.

written by asya

yedoggie!

6. elletra

elletra

yay!

7. laylara

laylara

still cannot submit photos...please fix!

8. lindsayhutchens

lindsayhutchens

GOSH DARN IT SHOOT YEAH!

9. russheath

russheath

Whoop!

10. medusapadlock

medusapadlock

Woo! I need to get my chaps from the cleaners...rawhide!
  11. asya

asya

Problem fixed, Please start submitting now
  12. ianaggie

ianaggie

20 photos?!?! Outstanding!

13. jenjo

jenjo

I wish I could submit more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. helenclark

Is something still wrong with the uploading?
  15. ajaxattack

ajaxattack

Hell yeah! I live in ATX (austin), so this is amazing news :DDDDD

16. robotmonkey1996

robotmonkey1996

moving there from santa monica. san antonio!!!

17. nleppa

nleppa

Oooooh, that's where I'm heading after this duty station! Too bad I'm not there already. Have fun everyone.

18. gelibee

gelibee

@helenclark problem fixed! :) Kindly try to submit your photos, goodluck!

19. robotmonkey1996

robotmonkey1996

turns out im not going in 8 days. that means i have about 7 days to shoot. till then, im stating in boring rowland heights with my grandparents. this sucks. btw, does Target still develop film?

20. robotmonkey1996

robotmonkey1996

21. inkybrown

inkybrown

Question about the 1220 px size requirement... I scanned my negatives at 1200 dpi, but the largest I could get is 1100 on one side. Does the photo I upload have to be 1200, or can I provide a 1200 px scan of the chosen photo if I am a winner?