Heading to a music event this summer? Don’t forget your camera because we want to see your best analogue photo of a musician live on stage!
At Lomography, we love music and we love the photos which allow us to remember all those great gigs and festivals we’ve been too. Now we want to see your best photograph of a band (or DJ or solo artist or any musician!) live on stage doing what they do best. So capture the emotion, atmosphere and attitude and submit your best stage shot!
We’re giving you 2 months to submit photos for this competition so you have loads of time to go out and take some great new band photos – BUT, the big catch is you can only upload 1 photo – so please think carefully before you upload anything!
- Prize(s): 1 winner of 15 Piggies and 2 winners of 5 Piggies.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our stage shot theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo only so make it count!
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
And don’t forget to submit an entry to our Crowd Pleasers Rumble too!