In conjunction of Penang Heritage City Day, Lomography wants you to show us those spectacular heritage buildings in Penang City! I know that most of us associate Penang with the beaches, the iconic Penang Bridge and its glorious food but we are looking for those stunning shots on heritage buildings!
Penang has it all —became the Heritage City on the 7th of July, as recognized by UNESCO. Besides retaining its traditions and old world charm, it also embraces modernity. Penang will give you a glimpse into a world where nature, tradition, and history blend into a rich cultural city.
Now, let’s get this rumble started! Show us your most breathtaking heritage building photos! The top 5 photos will each receive 10 piggies. This rumble ends on July 17th, 2011. So act FAST!
- Prize(s): 5 winners of 10 Piggies each.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ’Heritage Building’ photo theme.
- Upload Limit: 5 photos (so pick your best!)
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)