Centro Cultural AmandaTaken by fram with a Diana 1960's loaded with Kodak Color Plus 200 film in Santiago, Chile. These tags describe this photo: nicole, luces, tocata, lights, concert, otoño, and autumm. Date: 2011-04-15. Time: Night. This photo can also be found in the album Probando Camara Diana F de los 60.
15 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 15 people like this photo. 15 people like this photo: guinastrapazi, chourique, ancalu, incaseofhate, clownshoes, jarvislomo, aprilrich427, cassettetapehero, mich, blancarleal, angelhaken, gatokinetik-o, russheath, fabioduarte77, and camerabrain.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Many are afraid to go to this place with their cameras because it´s not one of the best neig…
Patronato is a little, but very important location in the capital city of Chile, Santiago. I…
When you dare to take photos with no qualms in places that are a bit different, you can crea…
Many are worried about bringing their cameras here as it's not one of Santiago's best neighb…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography + Ellie Goulding Present the Lights Competition
- Lomowall Singapore is calling you for submissions!
- Make Your Prophecy Rumble
- Anything that Reminds You of Texas Rumble
- Call for the Lomography Austin Gallery Store LomoWall - Submit Your Best Live Music Shots!
- Feel The Vibe Rumble
- How was your Chinese New Year? Rumble!
- Fourth of July Fireworks Rumble
- Lomography Los Angeles Live Music Experience Rumble
- Времена года: Осень
- ดา ขาเดฟตัดสินให้คุณ: ตามหาความงามในความเบลอ-พร่าเลือน
- Write 'Seoul' or ‘서울' letter in your analogue shot Rumble
- White Christmas Flash Rumble