The city of Seoul is holding a Seoul travel photo contest in the hopes of obtaining outstanding photos from both in and out of the country and will utilize them to actively promote Seoul as a vibrant global tourist attraction. Therefore we encourage your participation with your experimental and creative analogue shots. Submit it now and win Piggies!
City of more than 10 million, friendly and safe space to visit and to live, local convenience store opening every 24 hours, cutting-edge technology and breathtaking Han River. Which city is now in your mind with these expressions? It’s definitely SEOUL city!
Express ‘SEOUL’ or ‘서울(Korean) or even in your country language with your experimental way and show us your analogue photos here! Each syllable ’S’, ‘E’, ‘O’, ‘U’, ‘L’ can be welcomed too! Be creative! Your submitted shots will be exhibited as special ‘Lomowall’ artwork at Mount.Nam from September 30 to October 16, 2011.
This is just a start point for Seoul Lomowall and stage 2 and 3 will follow up by August 26 after this Stage 1. 3 winners of these each 3 stages will be announced on September 14, 2011.
Prize: 50 Piggy points for 3 winners
- Sort through your photos and pick the best ones thoroughly and thoughtfully.
- Upload Limit: 10 Photos
- Film/Camera Type: any kind of film / analogue camera – standard 35mm or 120 format preferred, not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: submissions must be at least 1220px in either width or height, larger dimensions are welcome
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & ‘Seoul’ tags)
- Submission might be included in future Lomography cityguide Seoul as special page
- No visible borders or watermarks, etc.