Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Paris ended over 2 years ago

Wake up and smell the baguettes! Submit your images inspired by the sight, sounds and smells of Paris for your chance to win!

It’s no secret that Paris is iconic in it is romance: Accordions sing, Pâtisseries emanate sweet scents, the Eiffel tower looms over the metropolis and the Mona Lisa hangs proudly in the Louvre. From Marie-Antoinette to Yves Saint Laurent to Serge Gainsbourg to Catherine Deneuve, the elegant and the uber-cool were inspired by the art, the passion and the beauty France’s capital has to offer. This breath-taking cultural mecca deserves to be documented!

We want you to submit your finest analogue photographs that you believe encapsulate the amour of Paris. Remember: The images only have to be inspired by the city. They do not have to be taken within the city. Carpe diem!

Read more about the competition here.

Prizing:
1 Grand prize winner chosen by Tori Amos herself will receive:

9 runner ups will receive:

Details:

• Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind the theme.
  • After notification, winners will need to submit high res files for print
  • Upload Limit: 5 images
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height. You must have a high resolution image available

Need help submitting your images? Learn how to do it here!

1. graefin

graefin

WOOOOOW!

2. elvismartinezsmith

elvismartinezsmith

weird, it says I've already submitted one pic: http://www.lomograph(…)ns/12034514

but it's not a Paris pic, was it when the rumble first opened a month ago? my mistake or bug? can it be removed from the submissions?

3. bernardocople

bernardocople

Ok, "The images only have to be inspired by the city. They do not have to be taken within the city." But if I have a shot that was taken in Paris, can I submit it?

4. panjihardjakaprabon

panjihardjakaprabon

wish me luck! :)

5. willdoney

willdoney

Done! I know I probably won't win, but worth a go!

6. peteparker

peteparker

Hope my personal vision of Paris will be appreciated :-) a big hug!

7. icuresick

icuresick

Accidentally deleted my two entries
    but here are the links
    http://www.lomograph(…)os/13063072 and http://www.lomograph(…)os/13216794 Thanks!

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Nederlands.