Look on the bright side.This photo was shot on film. Taken by xyron with a Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim loaded with Kodak Elitechrome 200 film in Olongapo, Philippines. These tags describe this photo: window, blue, philippines, angle, wide, and hope. Date: 2010-11. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album Vivitar UWS x Kodak EBX.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- ร่วมส่งรอยยิ้มลอยน้ำไปให้ทุกคนที่ต้องการกำลังใจ ผ่านภาพถ่ายของเรากันเถอะ
- LomoWall Rumble for Lodz's Lomograpy Meeting 2011
- A Photo-Desktop for Keepod - Contest!
- Manchester calling you for Lomowall submissions!
- Lomography x Digital Arts: Show Your Colours Rumble!
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Paris
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Berlin
- Lomography x Agnes Obel: The Riverside Rumble
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - Golden Rule No.8
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Philadelphia
- Help Japan - A Hug Goes a Long Way
- The Time-Tagging Photo Rumble: Noon
- Silent Night Flash Rumble
- Still in Motion: Milano Film Festival Contest