Homemade heart bokeh
Double bokeh experiment!This photo was shot on film. Taken by shrista with a Minolta Maxxum 5000 loaded with Fujicolor Super HQ 200 (expired) film in Portland, United States. These tags describe this photo: portland, custom bokeh, double, minolta, experiment, expired, bokeh, and maxxum. Date: 2011. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Double Bokeh Maxxum Experiment!.
32 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 32 people like this photo. 32 people like this photo: oldstandby, kobliha, kangiha, aka_papu, aoizumi, julia_adele, travlpix, sami-san, j_robert, istionojr, lilaluke, santorinihippie, luplik, vinz-satori, lance, tyler_durden, pepper-b, lakandula, tikismeekis, vgzalez, sahilkarkhanis, maarow, russheath, devilfirzen, mont0417, amogh, oskar73, meryl, billy_chan, kleeblatt, myfolkway, and giovannidecarlo.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
The best part of urban adventuring is Portland is that you can do it by bike!
They don’t call Portland ‘Bridgetown’ for nothing!
Holocene, Shuffleboard, Bikes and Tambourine - Portland, OR A night of music and delirium i…
A photographer’s paradise! For all us old school, black & white lovers, this photo booth is…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! First Stop: Faces
- Girls on Film Competition!
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - London
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - New York
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Amsterdam
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Los Angeles
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - All MX'd Up!
- Tori Amos Inspiration Competition - Chicago