July's Word of the Month is quite the puzzler. It'll be quite a challenge to interpret it so are you ready to accept the challenge? Check it out!
For July’s Word of the Month, we’re going to be a bit vague. Everything will be uncertain and at times uncertain. Why is that you ask? That’s because the word we’re looking for is ambiguous. Just how abstract can it get right? Put your thinking caps on and show us your best interpretation!
Ambiguous: open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations
- Prize(s): 5 winners of 10 Piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our Word of the Month theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo only so make it count!
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)