School's Out! Rumble! ended about 3 years ago

Let’s celebrate the end of the school year with a Rumble! Show us your best photos which capture childhood memories and nostalgic feelings – We’ve got 15 Piggy Points for the winner and 5 Piggies for the 2 runners-up!

Photo by alexroarsatlyons

In celebration of the school holidays, we want you to show us those photos which evoke happy childhood memories – Remember those care-free times when the world was your oyster, you had your whole life ahead of you and all those other clichés? Show us them! What we’re looking for is more of an ambience of freedom and child-like fun in your shots, you don’t have to take the ’School’s Out’ theme too literally!

Details:

• Prize(s): 1 winner of 15 Piggies and 2 runners-up will get 5 Piggies each
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ’school’s out’ photo theme.
  • Upload Limit: 5 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 1000px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
Photo by fivedayforecast

written by tomas_bates

1. robotmonkey1996

robotmonkey1996

Just got out of school last week... SUMMER VACATION!!! Too bad I'm moving to San Antonio. I'm gonna miss my buds.

2. lightblue

lightblue

cool :)

3. blinghaha

blinghaha

Im a teacher...3 weeks left whoop haha!

4. blinghaha

blinghaha

Whoops I'm*

5. amyartbean

amyartbean

Yeah I'm a teacher too!Can't wait to break up for summer..Bring on Latitude festival..so many lomo opportunities!
  6. istionojr

istionojr

teacher, teach me about calculus please~

7. fivedayforecast

fivedayforecast

I was just going to say, I don't have to remember, I'm in school hahahaha,

8. panchromatic

panchromatic

I'm still in the middle of my school year!

9. brettac

brettac

I restart school in a couple of weeks :'(

10. freyfrey

freyfrey

Too bad my semester just finished. Oh well, entries in anyway!

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Italiano & Nederlands.