I love this lomograph because it turns my world upside down. The simplicity - the colors - the randomness, I just love love love!This photo was shot on film. Taken by weaver with a Holga 120 CFN (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Minneapolis, United States. These tags describe this photo: sky, post, lamp, tree, light, xpro, and color.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- A Photo-Desktop for Keepod - Contest!
- Your Favorite Lomograph Rumble
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Portugal. The Man and Lomography present the Nature Competition
- Lomography x Agnes Obel: The Riverside Rumble
- Real Life Beauty LomoWall Competition
- Word of the Month: July
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore Rumble #5!
- Get On The Road with Lomography and On The Road!
- The Lomo Hipshot Showdown - Pastel Dreaming