Petzval_header_october_2014

Hey, shooting India? Then give us your Lomo Location! ended over 3 years ago

India has always been the photographers paradise. Bright colors, sunny days and friendly smiles. So here's the chance to write about your experiences across this wonderful country, share it with lomographers around the world and take home loads of piggys!

Shooting Lomography in India? Well here is your chance to show the vibrant colorful country to everyone and win prizes at that! Just tell us about one travel location on Lomography as a Lomo Location and win yourself a load of piggy’s.

So what do you need to do? Just write a Lomo Location from India and tag it “indialocations”. Just leave a comment that you’ve written an article. And at the end of the contest, we’ll just find your Lomo Locations and give the top three articles with the most likes, comments and shares, a whole load of piggy’s!

So promote your published location real hard in all your blogs and social media and collect all the likes and comments! Oh and don’t forget to tag us on Facebook India and Twitter!

Rules :

• Prize(s): 3 winners
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
  • Upload Limit: No limit! Post Post Post!
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags including “indialocations” & “india”)

Prizes:
Additional to the normal submissions piggy points we give you:

• First Prize : 25 Piggys
  • Second Prize : 20 Piggys
  • Third Prize : 15 Piggys

*Deadline : 25th June 2011

Not sure what to write about? Check out what type of locations we are looking for
So ready to sumbit a Lomo Location? Click here to Submit a Location
Also Read the Locations Submission Guidelines

written by abhoan

1. blormore

blormore

Awe, I totally wanna shoot India! Anyone wanna send me there? :D

2. mloesm

mloesm

That's a pity..., I have been there three times and I made some wonderful pictures! But all with a CANON EOS :( .... Looking forward to read the articles!

3. tattso

tattso

i am looking forward to visit india so i can write my first indian lomolocation!

4. adityaathalye

adityaathalye

The World in "Lomo"tion http://on.fb.me/j8qVrI My first time, ever, with a Lomography camera (Fisheye). Shot by the sea, in Mumbai, whilst straying away from the Lomo Walk organized by the super chaps at Lomography India.
  5. explorette

explorette

unfortunatly i only have digital photos of my time in india :(

6. abhoan

abhoan

Lomo Locations!! I am sending!!

7. lomopop

lomopop

been informed that my article will be published next week :D

8. lomopop

lomopop

been informed that my article will be published next week :D

9. lislisdotnet

lislisdotnet

Sent sent sent! Glad I had my lomo cameras on my recent India trip!

10. -a-l-b-e-r-t-o-

-a-l-b-e-r-t-o-

are old locations good for this rumble?

11. annaesss

annaesss

i wrote one but i dont find it anymore... :/
  12. annaesss

annaesss

here it is: http://www.lomography.com/magazine/locations/2011/03/20/vom-reisen
  13. annaesss

annaesss

don't know how to tag it though....
  14. abhoan

abhoan

Just tag the article with "indialocations"

15. lislisdotnet

lislisdotnet

Submitted a new one, but not published yet so here's an older one. Can't tag it with indialocations since its already out there though. http://www.lomograph(…)and-complex

16. lislisdotnet

lislisdotnet

Kidding - here's my published article, tagged appropriately! http://www.lomograph(…)f-hyderabad

17. bravebird

bravebird

I did it! Hope you like my article about Kovalam in South India!! ;)

18. abhoan

abhoan

Thank you all for participating! shall be declaring results soon!

19. bravebird

bravebird

Oooh nooo, my article is scheduled to be published on July 24 - I hope that's not too late... :(((

20. lomopop

lomopop

even though my article had been tagged, I can't find it when i search using "indialocations"
    anyway here's the published article :D