Lomoinstant_en

Facebook Xpro Competition ended over 3 years ago

Facebook just launched a new feature – photo tagging for pages! So the folks here at LSI decided to have a Facebook Xpro Competition - Learn more after the break!

We want to see your cross-processed photos! Why don’t you submit them all in our Facebook Xpro Competition? Starting today, you can have the ability to tag the Lomography Facebook page in your photos on Facebook the same way you can tag your friends! The Lomography Facebook page can be tagged, just as long as you view your photo in the photo viewer.

To tag a single photo you are viewing:

1. Make sure the privacy setting of the album where your photo is located is published to “everyone”, then it can appear publicly on the Photos tab of the Lomography Page and the Page admins can see it. If it’s just published for your friends, only your friends will be able to see that photo. Make sure it’s for everyone!
  2. Click the Xpro photo you wish to tag and select “Tag This Photo” below the photo.
  3. Type “Lomography” to search the Lomography Page and select it.
  4. Click “Done Tagging” in the bottom left corner.
  5. Your photo is now tagged with the Lomography page!

These photos will appear on the Photos tab on the Lomography Page, and not on the Wall.

You can make sure that your photo is tagged by going to the Photos part of the Lomography Facebook Page. From there, you’ll be able to see the Xpro photo you tagged!

Time to upload all your best Xpro photos and tag Lomography in it! We will randomly pick one lucky Lomographer who completes this task to win a Diana Mini camera! 3 runners up will receive 25 piggies each!

This competition will run from May 25 to June 1. Start tagging all those Xpro photos!

written by lee07

1. squamy

squamy

Cool! Is there a limit to entries?

2. lee07

lee07

Just keep tagging ;)

3. lighttomysoul

lighttomysoul

oohhh I want 25 piglets :)

4. babybath

babybath

Do we still have to submit photos here or do we just tag the pictures on fb?

5. inkkl

inkkl

final pic is tagged..:)

6. mochilis

mochilis

Done!!! :D

7. natalieerachel

natalieerachel

Yessss no limit!

8. nicx

nicx

Hmmm so do we have to submit the photos on this page to??

9. boredbone

boredbone

piggie addict i am

10. stitch

stitch

this is fun ;)

11. eskimofriend

eskimofriend

so for this I have to make ALL my facebook photos visible for the whole world??? hmmm...
    or did anyone find a way only to make certain albums visible maybe? I'd love to tag some but I don't want all my private photos go public too :(

12. eskimofriend

eskimofriend

ok I figuered it out :) sorry

13. veato

veato

I tagged some from my public "random" album as all my other albums are private/friends only. Funnily enough I've already got a Mini so I'd prefer to win a runners-up prize! :p

14. phaliyp

phaliyp

I can`t tag

15. johann_affendy

johann_affendy

same here. i can't tag. "lomography" doesn't show up in the list.

16. lee07

lee07

Make sure you view the photo in the photo viewer! (You'll know this if the picture is surrounded by a black window!) Hope this helps.

17. disdis

disdis

I can't tag it either. It's not on the list though I'm fan and friend...

18. aprilia

aprilia

Hey I had the same problem too. If you're viewing the album, just click the photo thumbnail. Opening the photo in new window/tab won't make it show up on the NEW photo viewer (the one with black window).

I've tagged mine now! :)

19. crojasvives

crojasvives

done! :)

20. renaishashin

renaishashin

Same here I can't find the page even though I've already 'like' the page :((((

21. renaishashin

renaishashin

Same here I can't find the page even though I've already 'like' the page :((((

22. lawypop

lawypop

Me too.. i "like" the page already But i can't find "lomography" but i got other lomography versions like Asia,UK,China...

23. tiro8

tiro8

so how will you know which lomography.com user names match up with which facebook users to know who to award the piggies to on here?

24. gelibee

gelibee

Hello @renaishashin and @lawypop Please make sure you liked this page https://www.facebook.com/Lomography it might help if you refresh your browser. Thanks!

25. lee07

lee07

Winners are here just in case you haven't seen them yet - http://www.lomograph(…)nnouncement