In this vibrant and amazing country there is just so much to see, explore and capture in a wonderful photography! And there is so much we would have already seen and clicked, albums of which now lie in our closets! Lomography, a worldwide community of analog photographers who believe in documenting the world through pictures is now in India with an exclusive contest for members of Unexplored India! This is a chance to shake the dust off the the awesome photos of journeys taken years ago and relive the times.
And what is more lovely than the memory of a lovely trip which you took. The smiles and awe that were captured in your mind. And what we’re asking you to do is to bring out those memories from your old trips, with your parents and your family and show us the trip which you cherished the most.
So come participate in Cherished Memories of Travel Contest’ contest by Lomography India, exclusively for members of Unexplored India and get a chance to win yourself three fantastic Lomography Cameras : The amazing panoramic Lomography Sprocket Rocket & The Lomography Spinner 360 and the 170 degree lens Lomography Fisheye No. 2
So what do you need to do to win these fantastic cameras? Its super easy:
- Simply open your old family album and find 5 (minimum) pictures from your old trips
- Scan these pictures, scan them!
- Upload these pictures on Lomography and also add them to the contest
- Once you upload 5 pics on Lomography, take the link of your Lomo Home (which looks like http://www.lomography.com/homes/
) and put it on Lomography India FB Page with an Update ‘My entry to @Unexplored India – A Treasure Hunt and @Lomography India contest’
- We’ll choose the best selection of pictures and give the top 3 prizes!
*First Prize : Lomography Spinner 360 + 2 Packs of Lomography Film
*Second Prize : Lomography Sprocket Rocket + 2 Packs of Lomography Film
*Third Prize : Lomography Fisheye 2 + 2 Packs of Lomography Film
- Prize(s): 3 winners
- Upload Limit: 5 pictures per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags including “unexploredindia” & “india”)
Also join Lomography India on Facebook to keep updated about what we’re up to!
Deadline : 29th June 2011