Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Superstitious Flash Rumble! ended almost 3 years ago

It's Friday the 13th and we are feeling superstitious, how about you? Join this Flash Rumble, and aside from entering a chance to win some piggies, we have a special treat for all of you! Read after the jump for more on this hair-raising rumble.

Photo by dont_think

Whether you never walk under ladders, pass the salt, or have a bad feeling about broken mirrors, there’s one thing you can’t avoid, and that’s having a Friday the 13th every once in a while. So, in honor of this sometimes scary, freaky day, we want to see your pictures!

Show us anything you think relates to this freaky Friday, may the best one win!

Watch the video from Stevie Wonder, get inspired, and submit some very superstitious pictures!

Details

• Prize: 1 winner of 20 Piggies.
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue image not digitally manipulated
  • Upload Limit: 5 Photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

Oh, and don’t think we forgot what we promissed! From today until the 16th of May, get a 13% discount on all your orders! Just enter the voucher code: FRIDAY13TH and let the rest take care of itself.

written by gabysalas

1. susielomovitz

susielomovitz

I´m so superstitious!!! I think I don't have photos for this rumble!!! ha!

2. hanibale

hanibale

I have some :) I'm not superstitious, 'coz I have my mascot- white cat! ;)

3. superlighter

superlighter

yeah! one of my all time fave dance tunes! let's funk! but I'm not supestitious at all! :)

4. saidseni

saidseni

OMG! Just broke my wc mirror and now I find out it's Friday 13! I'm scared!

5. veato

veato

Haha, I placed an order this morning before I knew about the discount code!

6. kadense

kadense

i love that picture of the black cat.

7. dont_think

dont_think

@kadense thank you :)

8. saidseni

saidseni

Just found out a great photo for this one... after reaching the limit. /:

9. cutebun

cutebun

Me too~~ placed an order too quick~~

10. bio_lenta

bio_lenta

I have the perfect photo for this :) I just wish my black cat didn't die years ago :(

11. sweatheart333

sweatheart333

can't wait to see who wins :)

12. zosiazadan