Shelter from a Catastrophe Competition ended over 3 years ago

We have joined forces with DROME magazine for a very special competition. Ever had the feeling of needing to hide and find shelter? Show us your favorite hiding spot for a chance to win some awesome prizes! Read after the jump for more details on the competition.

Many of us have been lucky to never have to take refuge in the face of imminent danger, but if you did have to, where would you go? Where is the secret place – real or ideal – where you would feel safest and where you usually find a greater sense of security? Where would you be hidden in the proximity of a – natural or man-made- catastrophe?

Share your secret shelter with DROME, the Italian cosmopolitan magazine that deals with the contemporary world of art and culture. Join the “Shelter from a Catastrophe” competition, read on for more on the rules and the awesome prizes.

Rules

• Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
  • Upload Limit: 3 Photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height
  • Meta data must be filled out (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

Prizes

Lomography will select the top 5 photos, which will be awarded 15 Piggy Points each! DROME will then select 3 Grand Prize Winners that receive:

• a Lomography Fisheye No. 2
  • their winning shot in DROME’s #20 issue
  • 2 Copies of the Magazine issue
  • an annual subscritpion to DROME!

We are looking for your best shots and… may the best win!

Be inspired by FANGO Crew shoots:

written by alessiab and translated by alessiab

1. humeenquire

humeenquire

! Sounds awesome! I know just the place.

2. courtneygawthorp8193

courtneygawthorp8193

Definitly doing this!

3. courtneygawthorp8193

courtneygawthorp8193

I put my shots in! I put a shot of my church, my favorite cozy spot to study and hide at school, and a shot I took of my favorite bridge to sit under out at the lake when I just need to get away from home. <3 I love lomography!

4. amelia44

when exactly does it end?!

5. alessiab

alessiab

July 16th! ;)

6. isammi

isammi

Done!^^

7. the_detourist

the_detourist

hahaha I KNEW I was going to be able to use this picture for something....

8. alessiab

alessiab

hahahah I can imagine!

9. koshka

koshka

I'd like to show you also these two shots I took last week in Bologna

these are the original writings left there since the bombing of that city during the World War II.
    Do not forget what actually happened!

10. tuccio15

Nonriesco a caricare le foto del concorso catastrofe Sarà facile!
  11. alessiab

alessiab

@tuccio15 come no? qui sotto c'è una barra scorrevole con tutte le foto che hai caricato nel lab... selezioni e via!

12. aprilrich427

aprilrich427

http://www.lomograph(…)os/13767887 ah i really wanted to submit this photo, when i took this photo i had this rumble in mind but i didnt think it would be developed in time so ive already reached my limit :(

13. williamiguel

How can I upload my photos for the competition? Please, help me!
  14. elab

help me too!
  15. gelibee

gelibee

Hi @willamiguel and @elab, the competition ended yesterday! Please join another rumble again :) Thanks! :)

16. koshka

koshka

And now, what is going to happen?

The original version of this article is written in: Italiano. It is also available in: Nederlands.