Me voy a Tirar
Santiago desde las aturasThis photo was shot on film. Taken by fram with a Chicco Toy Camera loaded with Kodak Color Plus 200 film in Santiago, Chile. These tags describe this photo: cerro, sancristobal, altura, urbano, foot, santiago, urban, height, hill, city, otoño, and autumn. Date: 2011-06-06. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album Cerro San Cristobal.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Many are worried about bringing their cameras here as it's not one of Santiago's best neighb…
When you dare to take photos with no qualms in places that are a bit different, you can crea…
Migo is a photo lab and store which promotes analogue photography. We offer a flexible and c…
If you walk to Santiago or if you already live there, you cannot not go to Quinta Normal Par…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Museum Of London LomoWall Rumble Stage 2: Adrenaline
- Lomography and Portlandia want you to Put A Bird On It!
- Make Your Prophecy Rumble
- Anything that Reminds You of Texas Rumble
- Love Unexpected August - Love Thyself
- Rumble in the Jungle
- 映画『アントン・コービン 伝説のロック・フォトグラファーの光と影』公開記念、ポートレート写真コンペティション