Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Capture Springtime Rumble ended almost 3 years ago

Step out and savor the bright springtime beauty with your Horizon Perfekt or Horizon Kompakt panoramic cameras. The best nature photograph gets 20 Piggy Points that you can spend in the online shop!

Come Spring, nature’s beauty is in full bloom. This you wouldn’t want to miss, so don’t forget to capture all the bright colors, blossoming flowers, and fluttering butterflies in one panoramic sweep! The 35mm Horizon Perfekt and the Horizon Kompakt make a perfect picnic companion. Expect superior sharpness and gorgeous colors c/o its premium glass lens.

Now here’s a little challenge – we’re looking for the perfect springtime photo taken with the Horizon cameras! Upload your shots and the winning photo gets 20 Piggy Points, ready to frolic in the online shop. Rumble ends in 3 weeks!

Details

• Prize: 1 winner of 20 Piggies.
  • Film/Camera Type: Horizon Perfekt or Horizon Kompakt
  • Upload Limit: 5 Photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

written by shhquiet

1. mikahsupageek

mikahsupageek

GGRRRRRr, I'm still saving my piggies for a Perfekt, but i have plenty of spring photos !!! shame this is only a Horizon rumble, cause I would have been all over the place :D

2. adi_totp

adi_totp

raining everyday in Bandung,Indonesia. Oh well I have to wait :D

3. pete

pete

ohhh... I don't have a Horizon camera :(

4. awesomesther

awesomesther

sigh.. no Horizon :(

5. veato

veato

Guys, I saw a 2nd hand Horizon S3 (same as Perfekt) sell on eBay for £115! Might be worth keeping an eye out.

6. adrienne-is

adrienne-is

I love my Horizon Kompakt!

7. b0rn2b1ush

b0rn2b1ush

horizon perfekt... check! 35mm film... check! springtime in the philippines... yeah right! hahaha...

8. istionojr

istionojr

go @adi_totp go!

9. beljes

beljes

@Warning 's pic i wish i had an Horizon :(

10. warning

warning

;D

11. veato

veato

Can you delete submissions? I made one by mistake!

12. juditto

juditto

damn.. i didn't read the Horizon cameras rule.. sorry for my submissions.. :/

13. iaki

iaki

a lot of no horizon photos, what happen guys!!?

14. fash_on

fash_on

I have a nice pic to submit for this, but I didn't have time to scan yet,
    the rumble said ends in 24hrs a couple of hrs ago, so I thought I'd have time but now it says 2hrs?

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Nederlands.