The Perfect Pinhole Rumble ended about 3 years ago

World Pinhole Day 2011 is on Sunday and we’ve got the perfect Pinhole Rumble for you to take part in!

Photo by tattso

Whether you’ve been a Pinhole practitioner for a long time or are just starting to experiment, we want to see your best Pinhole photo. It can be taken through a Diana F+ or dustbin, a Multi-Pinhole Operator or a Mini Lomo Pinhole, we don’t care as long as the photo you enter is (a) analogue and (b) pinhole!

We’ve got 15 Piggy Points for the winner and 5 Piggies to award to 2 runners-up. So get thinking, the competition ends on the 18th May!

◦Film/Camera Type: Any analogue pinhole photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
◦Upload Limit: 5 Photos
◦Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
◦Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

Photo by meimeiflower

written by tomas_bates

1. yopanic

yopanic

what a shame not having a pinhole camera... ;)

2. ade

ade

Time for me to be a dum dum! is a 'Pinhole' shot still a pinhole shot if you use a lens? (a Diana bulb shot with lens as an example) Or must it be lens-less? Ta x
  3. yarnlass

yarnlass

Spammer up top there! Please someone report him, that function doesn't work for me!!

4. odax

odax

Reported the spammer!

5. tomas_bates

tomas_bates

@ade - Yes, a pinhole shot is a photo without a lens - So take the lens off your Diana, switch it the 'p' setting and then take a photo :-)
    @yopanic - You can always try making your own pinhole camera - Watch the video from justi quinnell in this video for a guide - http://www.lomograph(…)hole-wizard

6. crocodil_fotografic

crocodil_fotografic

And there's always the very effective: http://www.matchboxpinhole.com/

7. ade

ade

Off comes my lens then
  8. ade

ade

p.s thanks Tomas + Croc
  9. neurodiaz

neurodiaz

:D Wow, I love this rumble.

10. noe_arteaga

noe_arteaga

I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOVE pinhole!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I better win this one!!

11. lizbradley3

lizbradley3

I just got my first pinhole camera in the mail today! I'm gonna do it!!
  12. dr_gonzo

dr_gonzo

here's another one you can do yourself!

13. stratski

stratski

D'oh! I won't be able to get my perfect pinhole pics developed before 2 days from now, it takes 7 days = 1 day past the deadline. I'm always late for world pinhole day, too...

14. kylewis

kylewis

@ yopanic you could also try this one as well:
    Frankly you should have NO lens on a pinhole, it is just a HOLE!

15. mephisto19

mephisto19

hope to get my WPPD shots tomorrow...

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Français.