Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Future of Analogue Rumble ended almost 3 years ago

Do you possess the photo that represents the future of Analogue Photography? Show it to us and if we like what we see, Piggies are coming your way!

Photo by fossettina

Lomography is all about pushing the envelope and blurring boundaries. So believe us when we tell you that the future is analogue! We know that some of you’ve already caught a glimpse of the future and took a picture though, so we want to see your take on what represents the future of analogue photography. Good luck and let me assure you that the future is looking bright!

Details:

• Prize(s): 1 winner of 15 Piggies and 2 winners of 5 Piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our future is analogue theme.
  • Upload Limit: 1 photo only so make it count!
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

Want to learn more about the analogue future? Head to the Microsite, take part in our Shoot Your Prophecy Competition and download the Future is Analogue posters!

written by cruzron

1. zoezo

zoezo

Déjà vu

2. lighttomysoul

lighttomysoul

haha right captain... I don't even know what to submit to this! my brain is all jumbled.

3. analogeyes

analogeyes

i didnt take that picture but i feel like it should be my avatar haha.

4. paper_doll

paper_doll

you want to see my take on what represents the future of analogue photography. hmm...

5. chuckthewriter

chuckthewriter

My thoughts on the future of analogue photography is to use film as both the instrument and the medium - for example, two strips of film to make one cohesive image, as seen here.
  6. aguigabriela

aguigabriela

I posted a pic of my camera collection since I believe we need to rescue every bit of history present in each camera, because most people are forgetting it. I have met many people who had never seen an instant picture in their life, therefore the camera I used was my fuji instax. I hope you like it.

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Spanish, Italiano & Deutsch.