The LoBlography Challenge Winners Announcement!

We challenged bloggers all over the UK to try out the Diana F+ and share their experiences for the chance to win a brand new LC-A+. We are pleased to announce the winning blogger!

Bloggers far and wide took part in the LoBlography Challenge in order to get the chance to try out the Diana F+, and be in with the chance to win their very own LC-A+. Ten of the coolest UK bloggers will be given a Lomography Diana F+ camera and film to play with for two weeks. They were asked to blog about their experiences, and the single post that got the most likes/comments/reblogs would be the winner!

So, the ten bloggers who took part were…

A Rosie Outlook
Bits Of Bobs
The Life Of The Life
Ruby Rhino
Sadie’s Wardrobe
Pandagirl
Everything Popular Is Wrong
StyleHighClub
Reasons To Be Cheerful
Dainty Dresses

And the winner is………(drumroll please!)

Pandagirl! She scooped the prize with this article and her army of fans and followers.

Congratulations to you, and thankyou to everyone who took part. If you are a blogger and would like to take part in a challenge like this then keep an eye on the competitions page, as we’ll run more of these over the next few year!

written by littlemisslove

1. zoezo

zoezo

well done pandagirl!

2. emilios

emilios

congrats!

3. nicolas_noir

nicolas_noir

Only one of her photos is actually taken with the Diana - if that! Jeez! For the "self-portrait" the shutter button isn't even depressed! They are all blatant iPhone pics :-(

4. nicolas_noir

nicolas_noir

where have the comments gone?

5. cinzinc

cinzinc

Congratz Pandagirl!

6. littlemisslove

littlemisslove

@nicolas_noir this challenge was to give the bloggers the opportunity to try out the Diana, and blog about their experiences. they were judged based solely on the popularity of their blog entry - not the content. Each blog is very different in it's personality and style, and we respect every bloggers right to post whatever they want on their own blog. Afterall, how can we spread the love of Lomography without letting people have their first go?

7. nicolas_noir

nicolas_noir

@littlemisslove - I don't think that these popularity competitions are fair though - each one has had it controversies. This person has passed off what are quite clearly iPhone shots as Diana shots. Obviously I agree that the blog is an expression of creativity, but they are hardly promoting Lomography if the actual shots aren't even from the camera you've given them? The competition seemed like a fun challenge and I was interested to see the results, but rather than using the opportunity, the winner at least, seems to have just passed something off as something it isn't. I appreciate it wasn't a photography competition, but, you know these popularity contests suck!

8. littlemisslove

littlemisslove

@nicolas_noir we appreciate your feedback - this is actually the first contest we have ever held with this format, so though it cannot be compared to our other contests, it is useful to know what people think. Pandagirl does explicitly say that some were taken with the Diana, and some were not, and as you have pointed out it is easy to see the difference. All of the bloggers posted multiple entries each, all with different content. All of them stuck to the guidelines we gave them, otherwise we would not have let them win!

9. kneehigh85

kneehigh85

I love Pandagirl's blog but do kind of have to agree with @nicholas_noir as I think I had probably hoped to see a lot shot on the Diana.

10. @nicholas_noir hi. It's Pandagirl here. I would just like to say that the self portrait is in fact taken with the Diana, which @littlemisslove can confirm because she sent me the photo scans. As the competition time was short I received more photos after I posted that blog post, which I will be putting up on my blog too. Thank you @littlemisslove for hosting the competition and I will really try my best with the L-CA+ ! Thanks =]