You know when you're really starving? When you just want the best possible food in the best possible environment? Tell us all about your little foodie heaven for your chance to be published in the forthcoming London City Guide
London has some of the best food in the world, Vietnamese soft shell crab… Italian scallops and pancetta…. big mac..er what?
This week Greg is struggling to unearth the foodie treasures of London…
How to help Greg…
- Log on to Lomography.com and go to the LomoLocation submissions page
- Upload 3 or 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there
- Tag your entry with “LCG” (London City Guide) so we can find them.
- If you have a LomoLocation to submit that does not fit this weeks theme, please go ahead and submit it anyway, it will still be considered for the book (so long as it’s about London of course!)