Enter for a chance to go to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! Always wondered what it feels like to have your images displayed in a world renowned museum? Well, here's the opportunity to make this dream come true! Read after the jump for more details.
Aside from Lomography, what moves you? What drives you to suceed? What energizes you? We want to see what the energy around you is like!
Lomography has teamed up with Petrobras 3rd biggest energy company worldwide, to discover how people see energy around the world. For stage one of this once-in-a-lifetime competition we are looking for pictures that express the Energy Around You! Show us what powers you, what motivates you, what pushes you forward! Whether its the alarm clock that wakes you up in the morning, or your daily run, we want to see what the energy around you is. Is there a bicycle or even a car you find fascinating, or the smile of a dear friend? Show us your best shots!
Prizes Stage 1
- 2 trips to Rio de Janeiro to see your Lomographs exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art in Rio de Janeiro
- 15 Lomography LC-A + Cameras & Krab Underwater Housing
Please read the rules carefully, to make sure that your entries will be eligible to win covetable prizes from Petrobras and Lomography!
- Sort through your photos and pick the best ones thoroughly and thoughtfully.
- Film/Camera Type: any kind of film / analogue camera – standard 35mm or 120 format preferred, not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Make sure that they are relevant to the (sub-category) themes, and upload them to the correct sub-category!
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: submissions must be at least 1220px in either width or height, larger dimensions are welcome
- No visible borders or watermarks, etc.
- This competition will be held in two stages, make sure to upload your images to the correct competition in order to qualify!
- The openning of the exhibition at de Museum of Modern Art in Rio de Janeiro will take place on april 27th, and winners shall be able to travel to Rio de Janeiro to take part in the event; travelling will be scheduled through the one week previous to the event date.
- Winners must have all documents necessary to travel to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, including authorizations of any kind, and must be aged 18 years-old or more.
By entering this competition, you agree that Lomography retains the right to unlimited use of the submitted photographs for Lomography and publicity, promotion, advertising and sales purposes. Furthermore Petrobras retains the right to use of submitted photographs only for publicity, promotion and advertising related to this competition and the final exhibition in Museum of Modern Art in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any photo that you post or upload on or in connection with Lomography.
As a condition of participation, you waive any claim of infringement against Lomography and Petrobras based upon use of the submitted photograph, and agree to hold Lomography and Petrobras harmless from any claims or expenses arising as a result of any allegation that you reproduction of the photograph.
Free of Rights:
You release Lomography and Petrobras, and their assigns, licensees and successors from any claims that may arise regarding the use of your image including any claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of moral rights, rights of publicity or copyright.
Employees of Lomography and Petrobras and their dependants as well as of its subsidiaries and associated companies are not allowed to join the competition.
Competition in collaboration with Petrobras