Yes we can! For March's Word of the Month, we go and explore a simple word that has a diverse range of definitions. Care to give yours?
So far all of our Word of the Month rumbles have been pretty simple and straightforward. For this month however, we’re upping the ante and we’re going to use word can. Sounds easy but which definition are you going to go for? Yes we can like Obama? A can of beans? Have you been canned in your job? The possibilities are endless! However as always, we only want 1 submission from everyone so choose wisely! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to the can.
1. Used to indicate possession of a specified power, right, or privilege
2. A usually cylindrical metal container.
3. A jail or prison.
4. A toilet or restroom
- Prize(s): 5 winners of 10 Piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our Word of the Month theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo only so make it count!
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)