Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

The London City Guide Challenge, Week 2: Where Do You Escape To? ended about 3 years ago

The London City Guide week 2 challenge is all about escaping the crowds. where do you go for chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of school?

London is a great city, full of colour, life and energy, but sometimes all that can get a little much. Where do you go to kick back, take the weight off, chillax and find your happy place? Greg the editor is getting very worried about a brick being thrown at his head, watch his cry for help here…

How to help Greg…
- Log on to Lomography.com and go to the LomoLocation submissions page
- Upload 3 or 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there
- Tag your entry with “LCG” (London City Guide) so we can find them.
- If you have a LomoLocation to submit that does not fit this weeks theme, please go ahead and submit it anyway, it will still be considered for the book (so long as it’s about London of course!)

written by littlemisslove

1. scbaldwin

scbaldwin

Love the Chromeo diddy you guys included. Great video!

2. discodrew

discodrew

Two added, one more next week me thinks.

3. nicnocnoo

nicnocnoo

4. littlekoala

littlekoala

can I translate one of my own articles and tag it with “LCG” or do I have to write it and upload the pics again?

5. sandkorn

sandkorn

hey, just saw that you guys used my picture of me lying in the park for this rumble, cheers

6. kylewis

kylewis

Yeah, I have got some great published places, can they be used if I somehow add LCG or send a link to them?!!

7. vicuna

vicuna

I would recommend Greenwich... wrote a location about it some years ago...

8. littlemisslove

littlemisslove

@everyone we will be going through the archive of London lomolocations, so no need to resubmit, they will all be considered

9. neja

neja

I submitted 4 locations, but forgot to tag some of them with LCG again....

10. kylewis

kylewis

Six submitted so far, I have looked through over thirty thousand pics trying to find some of the right ones for the articles, maybe I should find the pics first!!