The London City Guide week 2 challenge is all about escaping the crowds. where do you go for chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of school?
London is a great city, full of colour, life and energy, but sometimes all that can get a little much. Where do you go to kick back, take the weight off, chillax and find your happy place? Greg the editor is getting very worried about a brick being thrown at his head, watch his cry for help here…
How to help Greg…
- Log on to Lomography.com and go to the LomoLocation submissions page
- Upload 3 or 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there
- Tag your entry with “LCG” (London City Guide) so we can find them.
- If you have a LomoLocation to submit that does not fit this weeks theme, please go ahead and submit it anyway, it will still be considered for the book (so long as it’s about London of course!)