We are writing a London City Guide, but we need you to tell us what to put in it! Your challenge for week one is to shoot and describe YOUR London!
Picture an empty white book, sitting cold and lonely, just waiting to be filled with your bright and colourful photos and your heartfelt words: well that’s what we’ve got. Our editor Greg has only been to London twice (both times to see Les Miserables) and he needs your help to write the London City Guide. This week Greg wants to know about YOUR London – here’s his cry for help!
How to help Greg…
- Log on to Lomography.com and go to the LomoLocation submissions page
- Upload 3 or 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there
- Tag your entry with “LCG” (London City Guide) so we can find them.
- If you have a LomoLocation to submit that does not fit this weeks theme, please go ahead and submit it anyway, it will still be considered for the book (so long as it’s about London of course!)