First few LC-A rolls before it broke.
I managed to get my hands on a used LC-A, not too expensive, but it turned out to be semi broken. The first developed roll came out totally blank (probably a battery problem). So I tried to reuse another roll that I used during the same time, but it turned out as really weird doubles. On top of that, it was one of the first rolls I developed myself, and I think the chemicals were too hot. But its always hard to know, using a camera I´m not used to, cross-processing and expired film. The last roll was better. My scanner still have issues recognizing the cross-process. I need to find out how I switch of the automatic settings. Its not easy. the scanner is quite old, and it is on Spanish language, and I don´t even know how to change that.This photo was shot on film. Taken by worried_shoes with a Lomo LC-A loaded with Fuji Sensia film (available in our Online Shop) in Sweden. These tags describe this photo: tetenalc41kit and selfdeveloped. This photo can also be found in the albums First and last of my poor used LC-A Worried Shoes.
19 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 19 people like this photo. 19 people like this photo: ropi, naiseta, aanum, pussylove, isabel_mebarak, maria_vlachou, spoeker, sweetyyydreams, carmenism, sarabbit, mochilis, ali55, malgo, troch, tyler_durden, anpank, albeelee, fruchtzwerg_hh, and volker-jp.