Lca_120_september_2014_header

I'm Dreaming of a B&W Christmas Rumble! ended almost 4 years ago

Dreaming of white Christmases you used to know is sooo last year. It's time to change things up a bit and see the holidays at its simplest. This year, we're going mono!

While there is nothing wrong with living a life of color during the holidays, it is sometimes a welcome change of pace to go back to basics and see things in black & white. Sure you might miss the seizure inducing Christmas lights, or the enticing Sale signs in the mall, but what you’ll be able to get in return from your photos will be utterly priceless. So for this year, try to dream and capture a wonderful B&W Christmas and show them to us!

Details

• Prize(s): 3 winners will get 10 Piggies each; winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ‘B&W’ theme.
  • Upload Limit: 5 photos.
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

written by cruzron

1. vandal

vandal

damn...i forgot it's black and white can i remove the photo's i posted for this competition ?

2. pietrone

pietrone

already loaded bw film!!!

3. troch

troch

Cool!

4. saidseni

saidseni

Sooo... it ends in the 25th? So, only former year's Christmas, right?

5. juliagulia

juliagulia

YAaay! last year, I only took pictures with b&w films during Christmas! :)

6. falsedigital

falsedigital

I'm diggin' all this monochrome love lately!

7. meganwhitney

meganwhitney

I can't figure out how to upload my pictures? Please help!!
  8. meganwhitney

meganwhitney

Nevermind! Figured it out. :)
  9. bass_clarinet_2000

bass_clarinet_2000

I had some really good pictures but my film turned up blank:( Looks like I won't have a b&w Christmas this year.

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Italiano.