December is the month most associated with mad crowds, family reunions and gift-giving. However, for the Word of the Month, we're going to go against the grain and 'divagate' into unfamiliar territory!
During the holidays, you can expect to be swamped and stressed out with last-minute gift shopping, horrible traffic and generally annoying distant relatives. That is, if you allow yourself to fall into that predicament! For December, we challenge you to divagate and go down the road less traveled. Its time to go against the grain and show us in 1 photo how you envision wandering off into the proverbial sunset and finding yourself. Good luck and happy holidays!
\ DAHY-vuh-geyt \ , verb;
1.To wander; stray.
- Prize(s): 5 winners of 10 Piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our Word of the Month theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo only so make it count!
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)