It isn't everyday that you get to ask one of the modern heroes of literature a question. But these Lomographers got their chance of a lifetime to ask LomoAmigo Neil Gaiman himself the query of their hearts desire!
If you told anyone that you were given the chance to ask writer Neil Gaiman any question that you wanted, they would probably tell you that you’re dreaming. Lucky for you then, as our LomoAmigo sculpts and shapes dreams into reality!
We tasked you guys in our Interview Rumble to come up with questions you wanted to ask Neil in our upcoming interview with him and we’ve received some that are thought provoking, while others downright silly!
Here are the winners, who’ll get their queries answered by the Dreamweaver, and 5 Piggies as well!
- squamy – Since your first meeting with your LC-A+, has Lomography changed your outlook or the approach to any of your creative projects at all?
- conorrrrrrrrrrrr – Would you rather be attacked by a dozen duck sized horses, or one horse sized duck?
- elvismartinezsmith – After the LC-A+, what Lomo camera would you like to get in your hands? What do you think about the new ones such as the Spinner 360 or the Sprocket Rocket?
- azzzy – If you could ask lomography.com one question, what would it be?
- 1minute1second – What’s the coolest shot you’ve taken with a lomography camera and was there a time you didn’t have your camera with you when you saw a great shot opportunity?
- chefettebiz – Have any photographs you’ve taken ever inspired your writing or helped you through writer’s block?
- rodrigoalmeida – Which photo you would never take?
- shoujoai – What was the most dangerous picture you took?
- oceros – What cameras would Croup and Vandemar use? How about other characters?
- idigtulsa – Tell us more about Christopher Price’s plan to produce a 3-D short story based on your book “The Price”! Are you wildly impressed with the support that he (and YOUR story) has received on Kickstarter?
Stay tuned for the interview proper!