Let Loose: The Great Gallery Store Events Rumble ended almost 4 years ago

What better way to celebrate all these festive goings-on at the Lomography Gallery Stores, than a special rumble dedicated exclusively to those bustling hubs of analogue action? We want to see any pictures you might have snapped at any of this year's events held at any of the world’s Lomography Gallery Stores.

Lomography Gallery Store, 41 W 8th Street, New York

Attended an LC-A workshop at LGS London? The opening party at the new LGS in Marais, Paris? A Diana World Tour event in LA? Whatever it was, we want to see them, so submit your pictures to this rumble!

The winner will be treated to a very special piggy prize. You’ve got until January 15th 2011! So go on, get submitting and hit us with your best shot! Long Live the Gallery Store!

Details:

• Prize(s): 5 winners of 10 Piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our Lomography Gallery Store Events theme.
  • Upload Limit: 10 Photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

written by devoncaulfield

1. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

can the "event" be the time I went shopping there?

2. brettac

brettac

mine's from a light painting workshop @ the L.A. store :)

3. quaisoir

quaisoir

I've only been to the one in Hongkong. Should've taken more pics there.haha..

4. spoeker

spoeker

what about the photokina booth?

5. antibiotyx

antibiotyx

@kylethefrench wondering the same thing. lol. i have a few shots of my "shopping experience" in lomo store in hongkong.

6. devoncaulfield

devoncaulfield

@kylethefrench @antibiotyx If you snapped them in the Gallery Store - submit them!

7. lemonjuice

lemonjuice

this competion it's sad for me because in Romania,especially in Constanta where i live:((((((((

8. lemonjuice

lemonjuice

we don't have any lomo store

9. peteparker

peteparker

I submitted details of Lomo Gallery Store in Milan, Italy

10. msnicks

msnicks

Mine are from the Lomography Gallery Store London - Lubitel Workshop :)

11. phil2k90

phil2k90

I made a pilgrimage to the Lomography Gallery Store when I went down to London before Christmas, I've submitted the only shot I took therein! I wish I'd taken more...

12. devoncaulfield

devoncaulfield

Some great entries already! Keep them coming though, there's not long left!!!!

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Italiano.