Its a whole new month and you know what that means - we have an all new Word of the Month rumble! For the next 30 days of November, give us your best interpretation of the word Sanguine and if we like it, you'll get Piggies coming your way!
Its time to pore over all of your photos once again to look for single, solitary one that fits best with our Word of the Month! For November, the word is sanguine. This word is ripe with meaning and covers an incredibly vast subject area so we’re excited to see what you guys come up with! We’ve attached here its definition and translation from other languages to help you out. Good luck!
Sanguine [san•guine] adj. Cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident
乐天: 怀着希望的; 乐观的
Ufano: Satisfecho, alegre.
Sanguíneo [san-guí-neo] adj. Robusto, aparência alegre, caracterizado por uma índole otimista e confiante no futuro.
명랑하다: [형용사] 흐린 데 없이 밝고 환함. 유쾌하고 활발함.
- Prize(s): 5 winners of 10 Piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our Word of the Month theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo only so make it count!
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)