Welcome to LoMovember! ended over 3 years ago

We present to you the LoMovember rumble, in association with international charity initiative Movember. show us all your moustache photos to win!

Photo by skyfast

Movember (the month formerly known as November) is an annual, month-long celebration of the moustache, highlighting men’s health issues, specifically prostate cancer. In order to raise awareness of this most brilliant movement we want you to submit all your most moustachioed Lomographs thoughout November.

The prizes:

Tatty Devine are not only fantastic designers, but also long time Lomographers, they customised a moustache Diana for the Diana world tour, so who better to ask for some prizes?

First Prize: Tatty Devine Moustache necklace + 25 piggy points
Second Prize: Tatty Devine Moustache ring + 15 piggy points
Third Prize: seven winners of 5 piggies each

(Please note, the Tatty Devine Diana camera is a super special one of a kind, so sadly we are not able to give that away!)

This rumble has now ended, see the winners here

written by littlemisslove

1. spoeker

spoeker

2. atreyuthechild

atreyuthechild

I'm taking part in this, please donate money for charity on my page: http://uk.movember.c(…)ace/772402/

3. littlemisslove

littlemisslove

Good work Daniel! How about take a picture of your Mo progress every day and make it an album on here? You could be our Man With A (lo)Mo!

4. littlemisslove

littlemisslove

PS, i'm the same person as the facebook/lomographyuk admin, that's how i know your real name!

5. metzgor

metzgor

nice competition!, awesome prizes!

6. atreyuthechild

atreyuthechild

Haha a little creeped out for a second :P Sadly I only just discovered this reply and haven't been tracking my process on film... although I have taken a couple of LoMovember themed snaps which I'm planning to develop today :)

7. skyfish

skyfish

hello! im new here. how do you fill up meta data? i already submitted one photo and i want to edit it out with all the necessary information (camera, film, location and 3 tags). please fill me in! thanks!
  8. littlemisslove

littlemisslove

Hi Skyfish, if you go into the 'lab' (top of this page) you can enter the metadata for individual photos, or whole albums

9. atreyuthechild

atreyuthechild

Is there any way of reversing a submission? Just got photos back from a party and there were some great 'taches on display - but i think I'm running out of submissions.

10. orangeuke

orangeuke

Wait from the competitions page it said this ends in 5 hours but i just registered to submit and it said it ended 2 hours ago?! :O which time do I believe? and is it too late to submit? Thanks!

btw I had the same problem with the word of the month.