Lomography's all new rumble series, the Word of the Month, is all set to give you hard choices in order to win some delicious Piggies! This October, we're looking for all things Chaotic so if you think you've got the best interpretation, send it in!
It may sound simple, but condensing and interpreting a whole month into a single word is definitely harder and more than meets the eye. That’s the challenge we’ve prepared for you guys in our Word of the Month competition and the challenge starts now! Grab your trusty dictionary and even the thesaurus and give us your best interpretation of the word Chaotic. We’re enclosing the definition here as well but hey, don’t let that stop you!
Chaotic: \kā-ˈä-tik\ adj. in a state of complete confusion and disorder
Caótico: \kɐ’ɔtiku\ adj. em estado de completa confusão e desordem
- Prize(s): 5 winners of 10 Piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our Word of the Month theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo only so make it count!
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)