Petzval_header_october_2014

The Great East London Rumble ended about 4 years ago

The home of Artists, Activists, great curry, trendsetters, fashionistas, d*ckheads, and of course Lomographers! Show us your shots of lovely jubbly East London for the chance to win Piggies!!

Photo by janette

Like a girl on a reality TV show East London has transformed itself from the shabby, unloved cousin of the West End, to the glittering star of all things cool in London. Of course, we know you’ve known for ages that East is best for parties, shopping, weekend fry-ups and style-spotting, but now that the Olympics are coming everyone else is realising it too.

Photo by saracmyk

Show us your favourite spots; that cafe you’ve spent far too long in, that boutique where you get your one of a kind t-shirts, that awesome graffiti you cycle past every day. Or maybe we could see that brilliant party you went to? Or that nice chap on the market stall who remembers your name? Or that cat you once saw eating a falafel in Whitechapel?

Photo by medicatewithcoffee

This rumble is now closed. You can view the winners here

written by littlemisslove

1. spoeker

spoeker

cool, I was in London last month and now I'm asking me where you draw the line for East London?!

2. johnskagg

johnskagg

Wishing i lived in London, could get some awesome shots! And would have loved to enter :)
  3. littlemisslove

littlemisslove

@spoeker, anywhere with an E postcode! see here.. http://en.wikipedia.(…)stcode_area

4. emilios

emilios

I love East London. Dalston Lane, Broadway Market and London Fields is a must for everyone!!

5. emilios

emilios

And of course Columbia Market!

6. lomographysoholondon

lomographysoholondon

EMILIOS COME BACK!!

7. emilios

emilios

I want to :) So bad :) Need a new job though. Something that Adam wont be making fun of me about.

8. adamscott

adamscott

easyjet?

9. emilios

emilios

Hahahaha. I knew u were hiding somewhere. Im looking for something more creative Adam. .......and No i wont go greek dancing on X Factor

10. spoeker