Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Comment Away Rumble ended over 3 years ago

Think you've got what it takes to voice out your opinion, send some much-needed Lomolove on an article that inspired you? Be our most opinionated community member for the week and Mr. Pig will definitely oblige to give you Piggies!

Photo by weechonghooi

Itching to tell us something? Liked a recent article, or have been inspired by one of our recent Lomo Amigos – Liked a Doubles With You series, or been intrigued by someone’s LomoStory? This is your chance to do some analogue discourse with the community and win some Piggies along the way!

Let’s keep the competition short and sweet – the Top 3 people with the most comments until midnight of 7 October, 2010 will win 20 Piggy Points each, straight to their Lomohome! So start thinking and start writing now!

written by kazarareta

1. mephisto19

mephisto19

so if i comment on this articlethat i like it i have one comment on my list???

2. tallgrrlrocks

tallgrrlrocks

...I hope SPAM won't count! ;-)

3. elletra

elletra

yeehaw! I hope my keyboard is ready ;)

4. bloemche

bloemche

He he @mephisto 19 :P

5. rexhibitionist

rexhibitionist

How many comments did it take to win the last one?

6. pietrone

pietrone

just to start the counter :) i'll spend even more time on lomohome

7. jolienlisa

jolienlisa

Why do you have all these rumbles where you have to like as much photos/articles as you can to win piggies? Maybe it makes the Lomo-community more active but it also causes 1000s of fake-likes and bullshit-comments... It doesn't contribute to a better or more arty community :(

8. iaki

iaki

@jolienlisa is right =(

9. chaoticsense

chaoticsense

I somewhat agree with @jolienlisa :/

10. rexhibitionist

rexhibitionist

You mean you only liked my stuff because it's like everything day?! Now I'm sad.

11. moonswallow

moonswallow

jolienlisa has my vote too. It does incline to fake-likes and its is a very time-consuming rumble!

12. mephisto19

mephisto19

does this rumble include comments on pictures?

13. appleblackfire

appleblackfire

@jolienlisa is right. it's not a good idea to encourage people to have fake accounts and make useless comments.
  14. swindeorin

swindeorin

id rather comment pics i like, not that i'd get anything for it.
    and as for spamming peoples pics etc, it seems absurd that you'd enjoy people getting spammed for these "precious" piggies. id rather take more pictures that i'll never get developed as i dont have enough money, id rather worry about that than worry about commenting pics and spamming people.
    as for the fake profiles etc, its a shame and you should look into it.

15. ilovemydiana

ilovemydiana

i will do my best but im internetless for a while :o\

16. almar

almar

@Jolienlisa you're right, useless comments are... ehm... useless. But don't think an arty community is a better community, miss elitist 8)

17. jolienlisa

jolienlisa

@almarrrr haha that was not my point.

18. lihooi

lihooi

i heart piggiessss!! XD

19. weechonghooi

weechonghooi

that photo for this title, was my Ex company.. i cant believe it is useful here.. hahahah...

20. azurblue

azurblue

I heart piggies, but I don't want to give "likes" to pics I don't appreciate, so I won't win and I keep on commenting what moves me.

21. jolienlisa

jolienlisa

@azurblue agree.

22. jolienlisa

jolienlisa

@azurblue agree.

23. kylewis

kylewis

Corinne I agree, though I htink I'm a bit late to even start this one as a competition, i shall just go on as normal!

24. gnarlyleech

gnarlyleech

I understand what everyone is saying, but I am broke and can't afford to buy film and new cameras on my budget. I have a mortgage, wife, kids, responsibilities, and numerous bills. I steal internet from my neighbors because I can't afford it. The only way I get my Lomo stuff is by writing articles and winning contest. I want to continue taking Lomographs, so if I have to like a bunch of pictures to get some piggies I will. I do give each photo I "like" a piece of my time. I think it makes everyone feel good when they sign in to their home pages and see a bunch of "like" notifications waiting for them. Also, this website is all I have so when I see a bunch of "likes" in my own home, it makes me feel like someone in this world gives a shit about my pictures and what I do. Everyone here in my real world thinks my pictures are stupid, wonders why I still use film cameras, and does not grasp the "Lomography" concept. This website is my escape. Without it, my pictures are pointless and have no meaning. So I am thankful for contest like these. They give people, like me, a chance to be a part of something.

25. stitch

stitch

unfortunately for me, i'm not connected to the internet at all times wereas i'm sure many lomopeeps are so they can easily comment and "like" away. good luck! *gee, i just made a comment, hehe*