Not too long before a storm hit, Joel ran into the chilly waves to stare at the sky.This photo was shot on film. Taken by xinch with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with lomography lomo film (120mm, ISO400) film in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. These tags describe this photo: beach, leaks, and light. This photo can also be found in the album At The Beach! .
23 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 23 people like this photo. 23 people like this photo: alheviz, slemley, bccbarbosa, jbrown363, stouf, reneg88, thufflife, yarnlass, bananez, mephisto19, adi_totp, pushkar, kristianj, worried_shoes, lawypop, lightblue, freakoftheweek, _wasabi_, lisa-lisa, adzfar, bon_rewalsky, headonthegrass, and frhnazee.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Sixty9ine Mansion is one of Penang's latest and sexiest beachfront. It is a venue where you …
Pulau Pinang is famous for it's delicious food and also it's beach. The beach is what Batu F…
Why do tourists like to come here? Is it because of the sun? Is it because of the beach? Or …
George Town, with streets full of old, mixed cultural, faded colours and crumbed walls of sh…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Newbie Shooters Rumble Three
- Mephisto's June Rumble - Burn, Baby, burn
- What Are You Thankful for? Rumble
- Lomography x Guillemots: I Must Be A Lover Rumble
- Lomography and TransWorld SURF Present: Wet Hot Summer!
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore rumble #10!
- Rip Curl Competition: Stage 2 - It's Time to Look for Trouble!