Petzval_header_october_2014

Spinner Fever Rumble ended about 4 years ago

Get yourself right into a Lomography Spinner 360 mania (that is, if you're not caught up in it yet!) with this rumble. There are 2 ways to join 1) upload and/or correctly tag your Spinner 360 images and 2) comment on/ Like your favorite Spinner shots. So make the most of your two chances to win enough Piggies to make dance in circles.

The Spinner 360° got the world spinning in one pull of its release cord, yielding breathtaking wider-than-wide panoramic pictures showcasing everything around you! In honor of this we’re launching a Spinner Fever rumble. Two ways to win Piggies, folks:

1. By getting the most liked Spinner shot! Please make sure to indicate “Lomography Spinner 360” in the meta data for the camera when you upload to qualify! If you uploaded your shots without meta data already you can easily adjust this in the lab.

2. By liking/commenting the most Spinner shots!

Details

• Prize(s): 2 winners of 15 Piggies each. The winners will also receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
  • Film/Camera Type: Lomography Spinner 360°
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by cruzron

1. javierm4

2. panelomo

panelomo

3. panelomo

panelomo

I WAS HERE with a spinner 360 http://lmgr.ph/aFT4t0

4. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

can you do us all a giant favor and tell us the EXACT way to tag the camera so our shots get into the 360 gallery? I select lomography spinner 360 as the camera and yet my shots never ever appear in the gallery, for christs sake you used one of my pictures to advertise this rumble and yet I'm assuming I'm ineligible because I don't know the magic trick of tagging my photos, is their an issue with capital letters? do I need the little 0 after 360? what gives?

5. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

oh darn you need to tag each photo with the tag spinner to get into the galleries, is that right? maybe you could have let us know that, just saying, why doesn't picking the right camera put you in the gallery? seems weird but I get it now, rant completed

6. mephisto19

mephisto19

still need a spinner!

7. panelomo

panelomo

oh yeah - i worked hard to promote my I WAS HERE spinning photo for this http://lmgr.ph/aFT4t0 (cross fingers)

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Spanish.