Lca_120_september_2014_header

Nip Tuck Rumble ended about 4 years ago

One too many chins? Love handles ahoy? I personally recommend a steady diet and regular exercise but hey, sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Welcome to our plastic surgery rumble where medical science knows no bounds!

Photo by: wil6ka

Got an ugly scar from when you were a kid or a mole that’s been bothering you since forever? A little nip and a little tuck from your friendly neighborhood plastic surgeon is all you need! We live in interesting times, as things are not always what they seem. What was once considered as controversial plastic surgery procedures are now nothing but weekend trips to the doctor. How about you, have you ever had plastic surgery? If not, don’t worry – just show us your last trip to the hospital or at the corner clinic. However, makes sure that all shots are from plastic cameras like the Diana+, Holga, Actionsampler, Supersampler. Oktomat, and others!

Details

• Prize(s): 5 winners will get 5 Piggies each; winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated taken with a plastic camera. Please keep in mind of our ‘plastic surgery’ theme.
  • Upload Limit: 5 photos.
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

written by cruzron

1. cinzinc

cinzinc

cool rumble! tough one

2. myloveletter

myloveletter

Seriously? I'm sorry, really I am. I want to agree with anything on lomography.com, but making plastic surgery out to be at all ok or normal is just not ok. I'll sit this one out, and not in the waiting room.

3. kernow_and_cambria

kernow_and_cambria

I don't think they are requesting photos of plastic surgery. Just something doctor based taken by something plastic.

4. saidseni

saidseni

Where is the "No, I don't like this article" button?

5. tallgrrlrocks

tallgrrlrocks

certainly a tough rumble...and controversial! too bad I don't have hospital photos because I hate hospitals :-o

6. kboboland

kboboland

haha interesting play on words

7. cruzron

cruzron

Well we're not saying that if you find something you don't like with yourself you should go under the knife. We're just looking for hospital/medical themed photos taken with plastic cameras!

8. loloswan

loloswan

well, you should have been clearer. you are saying that 'Got an ugly scar from when you were a kid or a mole that’s been bothering you since forever? A little nip and a little tuck from your friendly neighborhood plastic surgeon is all you need! We live in interesting times, as things are not always what they seem. What was once considered as controversial plastic surgery procedures are now nothing but weekend trips to the doctor.' you are basically saying that its not that big of a deal!!

9. loloswan

loloswan

and it IS a big deal. everyone should like themselves for who they are. not think its normal.

10. elletra

elletra

To me plastic/cosmetic surgery falls into the same bucket as tattoos and piercings, body modification is body modification, from botox to gauges; I'm not into it but I surely am not going to judge others for partaking.

11. wil6ka

wil6ka

hahaha - forgot about the pic already ;)