Big Empty Space Rumble ended over 4 years ago

Vacant lots, wide open spaces, fields that seem to go on forever... it's just you, your camera, and the vast land in front of you. Share with us those wide open spaces and we'll be filling in your otherwise barren Lomohome with Piggy Points!

Photo by: goldie

Wide open spaces mean different things to different people. Abandonment, void, loneliness, if you ask the glass-is-half-empty type of people; Freedom, serenity, and possibilities, if you ask the half-full folks. Whichever side you agree with, express yourself through pictures – we’ll pick 3 top photos from the pool, and reward them with 10 Piggies each!

Details

• Prize(s): 3 winners of 10 Piggies and the winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated
  • Upload Limit: 3 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by shhquiet

1. eatcpcks

eatcpcks

mmmmmh desert!

2. analogeyes

analogeyes

only 3? :( my favorite subject!

3. jblaze823

jblaze823

got mine submitted, hope everybody likes them

4. marshall4480

marshall4480

Great photos

5. jorgesato

jorgesato

it's great to see how free we can be.

6. vandal

vandal

GREAT !!!

7. niki-tzi

niki-tzi

favourite subject, cant choose pictures!!!

8. amandamachell

amandamachell

Awesome!
  9. panelomo

panelomo

aww - 3 only?

10. blinghaha

blinghaha

Really like this theme, getting my LCA+ soon will christen the first film on this theme me thinks!

11. blue-dog

blue-dog

I can not make this work, only my most recent 18 show , there is no way to search. Filter button does not work

12. npitman

npitman

First competition entry :)

13. blue-dog

blue-dog

Still can not get to my lab from here...filter does not work..can not move from the 18 photos..any help..2 days left

14. megs79

megs79

When you say the competition ends at 20:00 what time zone is that?

15. blue-dog

blue-dog

Hi my friends...I have been trying to enter the "open spaces" rumble for days now and writing about the bugs I have.

When I have the photograph in mind I want to use I have no way to get to it from the competition, only the new uploads show so I can not search within the competition. The Filter button does not work either so no way to access images in my lab from the competition page...Also when I go to the Image the pull down button does not work. Is this read by LSI? Can not seem to get help by writing bugs.

16. basterda

basterda

Oh my 799 submissions and 20 more hours before this rumble ends! Yay! LSI will have a hard time ravaging through all these lovely empty pictures!!! :D