LomoMission 66: Double Trouble ended almost 4 years ago

No this isn't another multiple exposure competition. Instead, you'll have to scour approximately 1.9% of the world population to get a chance to shoot twins! They aren't exactly endangered so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding them.

Twins are definitely trouble. Ask Hugh Hefner and he’s sure to tell you about how the Shannon Twins misbehaved so much that they had to be kicked out of the Playboy mansion. But amidst all these, twins still hold sway over us as they possess an unmistakable appeal. This could be the sheer eeriness of seeing double, or the mere wonder and awe of towards genetics and science.

So for this month, your Mission is to shoot some twins. They could be your childhood friends whose names you kept mixing up, or event he Olsen twins if you have access to them. Please note that we’re not looking for multiple exposure shots but photos of actual twins themselves. We know that this challenge is a bit difficult but the prize is definitely worth the trouble as we’re giving Piggies enough to twin prizes as well – Fisheye 1 Blue Pearl and Red! The winners will also receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes!

Competition Details:

• Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated
  • Upload Limit: 5 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags) for prize eligibility.
    *By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by cruzron

1. lomosexual_manboy

lomosexual_manboy

Dang, this will be a fun one. Gonna have to be on the lookout with a camera at hand.

2. iaki

iaki

It will be hard!

3. shoujoai

shoujoai

wow, this will be interesting ^_^

4. pulex

pulex

i have a twinsister, only problem with this competition is that were fraternal twins and im male! i can give her some fakebeard to glue on! and i have good friends also fraternal twins but both male and its impossible to recognize that they are twins!! so theres so many twins round me but no doubles! damn

5. mochilis

mochilis

Everyone should be out in the streets looking for identical twins!

6. kazarareta

kazarareta

I have a couple of gorgeous twin friends but can't join! :(

7. himynameiskat

himynameiskat

yesss this should be a fun one!

8. ritamiguel

ritamiguel

i have a very old photo os my mom and my aunt,they r twins. but i dont which camera was used because it was taken in the 60's... can i submit the picture despite i dont have that information?

9. cyan-shine

cyan-shine

The rumble doesn't specify identical twins! ;P

10. ritamiguel

ritamiguel

why is everyone submiting everything but real human twins?once again, i've submited a picture of two real human twins without camera and film information because it's a very old picture and i dont know what kind of camera/film were used. i hope it won't disqualify me

11. nicolas_noir

nicolas_noir

I've got plenty of pictures of my identical twins, the difficulty will be choosing one!

12. nicolas_noir

nicolas_noir

13. takezzo

takezzo

this mission is for me. i have a full album dedicated to twins!!!

14. cyan-shine

cyan-shine

@ritamiguel better fill in something, otherwise it will get you disqualified.
    I am a dizygotic twin myself, so non-identical, which is a bummer. It is very difficult to get identical twins, all 3 pairs I know live far away currently.

15. cyan-shine

cyan-shine

Ahahahaha I am so dumb! Of course I have pics of identical twins! :D

16. zufolare

zufolare

I know a few pairs of twins. I had a great time doing this photo shoot. The twins are photographers themselves and were more than interested in helping.

17. nanuth

nanuth

i have a twin sister hhehehe....

18. lomonica

lomonica

cool! that cover picture for Double Trouble is mine..hope i can still submit it though :) :) Those two are wonderful woooooooonderful twins btw!!!! :)
  19. ethermoon