Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Sugar Daddy Rumble ended almost 4 years ago

Let's give some sugar to the first man we've ever known and loved in our lives. Happy Father's Day guys!

Photo by: mizzfonky

He probably tells the corniest jokes. I’m sure most of you cringe when he tells an embarrassing story about you in front of your friends. On the other hand, whether you know if right now or not, he’s one of the best (and perhaps, harshest) teachers you will ever encounter in your life. He might not always be there for you but you can bet that he cares and thinks the world of you. So this Father’s Day, let’s be extra sweet, give a tighter hug and snap a photo of our respective fathers. Aside from immortalizing your relationship with him, you’ll get a chance to win some Piggies too! Happy Father’s Day guys!

• Prize(s): 5 winners of 5 Piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our father’s day theme.
  • Upload Limit: 5 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

written by cruzron

1. juliagulia

juliagulia

This is the first father's day without my Daddy...This is so touching for me!!

2. iaki

iaki

done!
    I´m not with my dad too. This is a hard day. But anyway I love him :)

3. jaalvarez

jaalvarez

Beautifil competition !!

4. eggzakly

eggzakly

So, how many winners of how many piggies? :)

5. eggzakly

eggzakly

Also, did anyone give much thought to the title of this rumble? The connotations are a kind of icky!

6. mochilis

mochilis

Wow, I just noticed that I only have pics of my father from his right, nice profile, anyway :D
    In Spain we celebrated Father's day months ago, for Saint Joseph's day, but I'm in, nice competition!!!

7. mizzfonky

mizzfonky

My father past away long time ago.. but I'm very happy LSI used this picture of a good friend with his first born.

8. blackcoffeeandtantrum

blackcoffeeandtantrum

anyone else having problems in submitting photos? I can't submit mine. :(

9. elletra

elletra

i can't submit photos either :(

10. elletra

elletra

i still can't submit ... I can't select a photo, if I right click my computer acknowledges it's a link, but when I click, nothing happens. And I still can't submit from my home either :(

11. ritamiguel

ritamiguel

i uploaded a very old picture of my dad, which means i dont know what kind of film/camera were used..what can i do?

12. ritamiguel

ritamiguel

sorry, *submited

13. kcl2n311

kcl2n311

it won't let me submit either! whats going on here?
  14. kcl2n311

kcl2n311

I can't submit for any of the rumbles. I click on a photo and it does nothing.
  15. blackcoffeeandtantrum

blackcoffeeandtantrum

yes, still unable to submit. is it bugged or something? I've tried submitting from the lomohome as well but it still doesn't work. :(

16. zulaikha-zulkifli