Lomoinstant_en

Playground Love Rumble ended over 4 years ago

A playground is a no-fail spot for spontaneous Lomographic shooting. Plenty of colors, wide spaces, charming kids, and structures that you can have fun with! For this rumble, we pay tribute to this photogenic place!

Photo by: quaisoir

Playgrounds aren’t just for kids anymore. It’s become a meeting place for potential love affairs, a hangout spot for friends, and a perfect venue for some Lomographic action. After all, who can resist those wild, colorful blocks, see-saws, and slides? So whether you’re hanging wildly from the monkeybars, flirting with your highschool lover, or just shooting your favorite flavors on film, share with us your lovely playground shots, and you could win some playful Piggies!

• Prize(s): 3 winners of 10 Piggies and the winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated
  • Upload Limit: 3 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by shhquiet

1. cubilas

cubilas

I can't submit photos, if I click Yes it takes me to the submissions but none of mine are submitted (too much submit, I admit)

2. eszmo

eszmo

I can not submit either any photos!

3. mariefisen

mariefisen

When was this rumble published? I don't know if the competitions are with short notice or if i just don't see them before it's too late to make it to the lab :(

4. ne_fryakai

ne_fryakai

WE can't submit photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. mariefisen

mariefisen

@everyone Where are you doing it? I did it from my album, and then i chose which album i wanted to submit it to. It worked!

6. ne_fryakai

ne_fryakai

can't submit! can't submit!! can't submit!!!

7. cubilas

cubilas

frustrating, can't submit to any competition, neither through the submit button in this post nor the albums

8. johann_affendy

johann_affendy

can't submit from here. i've to go to my albums and select a picture. strange.

9. cubilas

cubilas

since I can't submit anything, but like to submit, just check the pictures tagged with 'playground' in my home...

10. cubilas

cubilas

Ok, now it works. I think I found the problem: I searched through my photos with the filter function here on the tag 'playground' but when I wanted to submit a picture it just jumped to the already submitted photos.

Now I just skipped till the page where the photo was and then submitted it, and that worked, but it's a lot more work of course...

11. quaisoir

quaisoir

ooh...thanks 4 using my pic. didn't have time to submit any shots tho. Gd luck to all!

12. loloswan

loloswan

please announce the winner soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!