Horizon From Dusk 'Till Dawn Rumble ended about 4 years ago

For this rumble, we want to see your panoramic Horizon shots depicting the sun in all of its glory, whether the Sun's just rising up or getting ready to settle down for the night!

Day or night, the striking panoramic pictures from the Horizon Kompakt & Perfekt Cameras display an elegant beauty that no other camera can do. From images bathing in the golden light of sunrise to the warm, amber hues of the sunset, the Horizon draws in the ethereal allure of the sun.

For this rumble, we want to see your panoramic Horizon shots depicting the sun in all of its glory, whether it’s shining hot and bright above at noon, playing hide-and-seek behind a few clouds, or saying goodbye as it slowly sets over the Horizon.

• Prize(s): Selected photos will win 5 Piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
  • Film/Camera Type: Horizon Kompakt / Perfekt shots
  • Upload Limit: 3 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

written by kazarareta

1. shoujoai

shoujoai

Good luck to all horizon owners!

2. grad

grad

Hey! I can't submit photos! some problems with google-analytics!!!

3. mr_sid

mr_sid

Does the old "horizont" camera from the same factory count, too? It`s the older brother of the modern type panorama cameras from the KMZ fatory!

4. xbalboax

xbalboax

submit photos is not working for me either. i click submit and the page just goes to the banner ad and nothing else.

5. vicuna

vicuna

same for me.... can't submit here directly...

6. majorted

majorted

same problem as the above comments. Grrrr. at least we still have four days

7. ericeast

ericeast

I hope I could get the prize!

8. rache1

rache1

Submit isn't working for me either :(

9. tveden

tveden

Is'nt it a bit often that we can't submit?

10. neja

neja

submission doesn't work!!!!

11. cubilas

cubilas

same problem here, solve it LSI!

12. kazarareta

kazarareta

hmm this is weird...are submissions working for you guys now?

13. cubilas

cubilas

nope!
    I tried it through the "Submit photos" button, selected one, clicked Yes, and then it just takes me to the pictures that already have been submitted without submitting mine
    tried it with the Lab too, I can select the competition that I want to submit it to, but then I don't get a button to confirm...

14. majorted

majorted

Hey kids! Try going to the album where the photo you want to submit is, click on it, and in the bottom right corner should be a tab that says "Please Select Ongoing Competition". Open it up, select this rumble, and press submit. it should work! (at least it did for me...)

15. cubilas

cubilas

that doesn't work either, at least not with me...